News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

To join our clan Please Reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join our clan. All applicants will be reviewed. Thanks ~  Ontime-Adm

10/30/2023 The forums are read only because of all the spam and hackers registering on the forms if you have a account here you can still log in as you always did just no new users for now, if you would like to register and be a part of the new Cysis 4 you can log into teams peak 3 the server ip is   149.56.194.105  that is all you will need. hang in there I usually check in after work. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

Seamoss

hmm Y i want to join your clan well, Y NOT?? :lol: i truly look forward to becomin part of this family and addin adm next to my name that is if uall give me the chance im Seamoss im 27 i live in the Caribbean Trinidad to be exact. All the best to the fwe clan keep doin what guys are doin and    {MAXIMUM GAME} 8-)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Seamos iam very  flattered and i have watched you on the server for awhile and have not seen any issues
as this will be a clan vote iam pretty sure you are in already  rofl.

cloudstrife465

well seamoss we welcome u to the clan yes ive seen u in the server for a while now im sure there are others who would wanna join also

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "Seamoss"hmm Y i want to join your clan well, Y NOT?? :lol: i truly look forward to becomin part of this family and addin adm next to my name that is if uall give me the chance im Seamoss im 27 i live in the Caribbean Trinidad to be exact. All the best to the fwe clan keep doin what guys are doin and    {MAXIMUM GAME} :D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Samwet

hi all

FWE forever

first thanks for everything ontime

i want to join your clan....

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey samwet we need  you in teamspeak  that is first step to getting in the clan.we want to get to know   people first ok see you in teamspeak .

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hello and welcome to the forum Samwet!  :ugeek:

{FWE}Samwet

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

8-) Have you been setup on Team speak yet?

{FWE}Samwet

i intstalled teamspeak hooters, what will ? do now

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ok, now first you need to go and check out the Teamspeak download post under WELCOME >> TEAMSPEAK DOWNLOAD topic.. This will show you some more help on how to get our IP and stuff for the Teamspeak

Here is link to that post for faster help: https://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=409.0

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "samwet"hi all

FWE forever

first thanks for everything ontime

i want to join your clan.... :roll:
hey sam we need to get you in teamspeak as we need to get to know you better  membership will start there thanks samwet Ontime-Adm

Raptor

Hello: My name is James from Edmonton, Canada. I've enjoyed your server alot so im trying to be apart of your team!