News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

The voting begins on naming Battlefield Bad Company 2 server

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 31, 2010, 04:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote on  what name you like best for,{FWE}Battlefield Bad Company 2 server

{FWE} Look Ma, no Hackers
2 (16.7%)
{FWE}Clan Mix SQDM & Rush USA
2 (16.7%)
{FWE} G00d N Tasty =]
0 (0%)
{FWE} Gaming Defined
1 (8.3%)
{FWE} Come Get Some BFBC2
1 (8.3%)
{FWE} Clan -> Can-0-WooPass !
5 (41.7%)
{FWE} Get To DA CHOPPA
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 07, 2010, 03:26:01 AM

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Battlefield Bad Company 2 server names have been narrowed down to 7 Server names.We will vote on the names as follows Please vote on the server name of your choice we have till 11/10/2010 to finish the vote and name the server.

{FWE}BadMonkey

{FWE}gasman69

Grimi

Ontime the poll says that the last day to vote is november 7 is that correct?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Grimi on October 31, 2010, 09:38:23 PM
Ontime the poll says that the last day to vote is november 7 is that correct?
Yes sir that is correct ,We want to have all the changes  done by November 7 2010

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I like all of these names to an extent. I would rearrange the one by JAF to {FWE} Clan-Get Some BFBC2=Mix'd. It's a matter of squeezing into the amount of characters they give you for that game. If we have issues with that on a winning name we should work on modifying them to fit the window.

The word "clan" does need to be in the second position of each name but if it gets to be a problem we need to realize that {FWE} is a clan tag. People know that is a clan tag. So it's kind of redundant to put "clan" after {FWE} on the server names. Websites/forums, is a different story. We should and must put that in our name.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on November 01, 2010, 12:00:59 PM
I like all of these names to an extent. I would rearrange the one by JAF to {FWE} Clan-Get Some BFBC2=Mix'd. It's a matter of squeezing into the amount of characters they give you for that game. If we have issues with that on a winning name we should work on modifying them to fit the window.

The word "clan" does need to be in the second position of each name but if it gets to be a problem we need to realize that {FWE} is a clan tag. People know that is a clan tag. So it's kind of redundant to put "clan" after {FWE} on the server names. Websites/forums, is a different story. We should and must put that in our name.
yes that does sound like a good idea

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

OMG We have a rather large roster. VOTE PEOPLE VOTE! There are not enough votes!.. I want to see what everyone likes!  smash Drink

{FWE}gasman69

Hmm 12 votes.....what are you guys doing.......We need votes!!!! come on people VOTE !!!!!     Iagree

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on October 31, 2010, 04:26:01 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 server names have been narrowed down to 7 Server names.We will vote on the names as follows Please vote on the server name of your choice we have till 11/10/2010 to finish the vote and name the server.
Hi all the new server has been properly named ( {FWE} Clan -> Can-0-WooPaZZ!! Mix Mode ) and banners have been added.