Google Analytics {FWE} Site Statistics on visitors that have visited our forum

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, September 09, 2010, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Google Analytics {FWE} Site Statistics on visitors that have visited our forum and web page starting from July 9 2010 to September 9 2010 I will try to explain the best i can on what you are looking at. As big as our forums are this is very good for {FWE}. I would like to say thank you to the {FWE} Members for making this possible  bravo

Number of visitors                                                                      * 3,406      Visits

Unique Visitors represents the number of unduplicated             * 533      Absolute Unique Visitors

How many pages were viewed                                                  * 57,782        Pageviews

Average pages viewed                                                                * 20.45       Average Pageviews

Average time spent in the forums                                              * 00:14:39      Time on Site

Percent of new visitors                                                               * 21.99%       New Visits 

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice! Def a lot of traffic. Now we just need to charge 1.00 a visit. HA!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Number of visitors                                                                      * 6,651      Visits

Unique Visitors represents the number of unduplicated             * 1,316  Absolute Unique Visitors

How many pages were viewed                                                  * 80,077        Pageviews

Average pages viewed                                                                * 20.45       Average Pageviews

Average time spent in the forums                                              * 00:10:29      Time on Site

Percent of new visitors                                                               * 19.52%       New Visits