News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Crysis 2 server kicking players server crashes ETC.

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 01, 2011, 11:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all the Crysis 2 servers have a bad habit of kicking all the players, we have done all we can do to stop this,at this point we have to just wait for a patch assuming it is bad coding or host issues and bugs that new games present to the community.from what i hear from players it is not just our server doing this,so we just wait for a patch.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on April 01, 2011, 11:11:05 PM
Hi all the Crysis 2 servers have a bad habit of kicking all the players, we have done all we can do to stop this,at this point we have to just wait for a patch assuming it is bad coding or host issues and bugs that new games present to the community.from what i hear from players it is not just our server doing this,so we just wait for a patch.
5/1/2011 Crysis 2 servers are still kicking players seems to me this should be a priority in patch releases apparently it is not, then after the server kicks all the players a lot of times the server has to be restarted to accept players, another issue (Ranked Servers) the first map can be started with 1 player, maps there after have to have 4 players to get the maps started or you set in the lobby waiting (WHO WANTS TO SET IN A LOBBY WAITING) players paid for the game to play not set in the lobby.
When the server kicks all the players the maps start all over again and back in the " lobby"  if there is not  4 players to start the map,then what happens the players look for a server that is already started.
Basically what is happening the Admins that pay for these servers to be hosted have dead server's a total waste of money if you ask me.
Just a couple of issues that i thought I would bring up,I don't see  the (FWE) Clan hosting Crysis 2 servers to much longer if these issues are not fixed.
As it stands most of our members will not waste $65.00 + dollars on a buggy Game, Infarct they are already playing or looking for new games to play for the clan.
The (FWE) Clan waited over a year for this release of Crysis 2, for a big disappointment. 

cloudstrife465

o yes its very disappointing thats why i dont play it as much

{FWE}Renegade

So sad  smash

Everytime the server gets started we all get ther royal kick. I notice this happens alot though when someone is hacking.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on May 08, 2011, 05:32:07 PM
So sad  smash

Everytime the server gets started we all get ther royal kick. I notice this happens alot though when someone is hacking.
You can thank Crytek and it Anti Cheat protection for this,this failed in Crysis and Crysis Wars.

{FWE}Renegade

Last night I played for hours and no kicks, I am playing today again and no problems at all.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on May 21, 2011, 04:31:57 PM
Last night I played for hours and no kicks, I am playing today again and no problems at all.
sorry Renegade  the server kicked all this morning.

{FWE}Renegade

Over 3 hours went by til now when lconnection was lost

Edit: Refreshed and everyone was still there so I guess only I was DC

Edit: Server still full, just caem out for a break. No issues, server seems to be holding strong.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on May 21, 2011, 06:46:24 PM
Over 3 hours went by til now when lconnection was lost

Edit: Refreshed and everyone was still there so I guess only I was DC

Edit: Server still full, just caem out for a break. No issues, server seems to be holding strong.
The server went again kicked all players after you posted this at 8:40 pm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

We have given this plenty of time for bugs to be worked out , the last upgrade the server does not show up , it Time to shut the Crysis 2 server down , this is a dead game .

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on July 09, 2011, 09:13:52 AM
We have given this plenty of time for bugs to be worked out , the last upgrade the server does not show up , it Time to shut the Crysis 2 server down , this is a dead game .
The 27 JULY , the {FWE} Clan will no longer Host a Crysis 2 Server.

{FWE}Renegade

Is the a possibilty of getting another host ? This $$$$$$$$$$$ is not an issue. If it is covered can you get another one back up again but with another reputable host ?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on July 22, 2011, 07:57:23 PM
Is the a possibilty of getting another host ? This $$$$$$$$$$$ is not an issue. If it is covered can you get another one back up again but with another reputable host ?
It is not the host,The host has done a fine job,before I made this decission I went and checked the C2 Server's count and players and was not suprised in what I seen' as dead Servers exist more then populated Server's