News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Crysis 2 Cheaters / Hackers

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 14, 2011, 11:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Crysis 2 Cheaters / Hackers will be banned permanently without a doubt, as we gather the information.
Please post any information you might have here.

P.S. Videos are needed and provide detailed information on suspected players,the chances of banning players are slim if a video is not provided,there are a lot of elements in online gaming such as (Just a break down of a few) network issues,host issues,lag,video issues,hardware issues,connection issues,game issues so please provide a video Thank You.

Armatura

First comment :(

Cheating you server now
Name:Fenix[1987]
Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on April 14, 2011, 12:32:40 PM
First comment :(

Cheating you server now
Name:Fenix[1987]

Hi Armatura I don't understand what he was doing to be cheating, Please explain

Armatura

aimbot Ontime.
This guy one shot,headshot(sniper rifle)
Jumping,moving no matter.

If you look at it better is hopping in order that the program is allowed to work.
All jumps shoots one.
And all of his hits shot in the head, which is a marksman with a weapon, beautiful performance without a hint

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on April 15, 2011, 02:21:59 AM
aimbot Ontime.
This guy one shot,headshot(sniper rifle)
Jumping,moving no matter.

If you look at it better is hopping in order that the program is allowed to work.
All jumps shoots one.
And all of his hits shot in the head, which is a marksman with a weapon, beautiful performance without a hint
The video is hard to see,now that i know what I am looking for, I do see it" Banned permanently" Thank You

Armatura

Welcome. :)
From now on I'm going to use Fraps.No xfire
Doing a much better video.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on April 15, 2011, 10:12:27 AM
Welcome. :)
From now on I'm going to use Fraps.No xfire
Doing a much better video.
Hi Armatura Xfire vids are fine just explain what your video is about.With Xfire it is a link that is posted that is good.Fraps you will need to upload the video to a hosting site then post the link here that could be very time consuming  depending on bandwidth not to  mention depending on the site could be very sluggish for viewers to view. Thanks

Armatura

Good Morning all.
New video:(
Time:Now
FWE server

!AIMBOT!

Player name:MCE Raymondftw    -screenshot player name: 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on April 24, 2011, 05:16:41 AM
Good Morning all.
New video:(
Time:Now
FWE server

!AIMBOT!

Player name:MCE Raymondftw    -screenshot player name:  http://www.kephost.com/view3.php?filename=l53ewn6sh936tjyv6nt9.png

Video:  http://www.xfire.com/video/457f8c/
Thanks for the video he has been banned

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

3 more bans these players were wearing the ADM tag on the front of there names,they seem to use the sniper all the time.one would jump and every time he would get a kill with the Sniper Rifle,the other was massive kills with Sniper Riffle,and the other was finding me in the map very quickly several times  and killed me with Sniper Rifle.