Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 21, 2013, 10:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Every body check this out the new,  Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse, boy does this look SWEET, I am telling myself NA I do not need this, but man it is so  WOOOOWA, WELL UMMMMM,  I have to admit it I think I am starting to go through withdraws,
here are the symptoms I am having, I watch the video look at the pictures OMG and of course read the specifications, I think to myself I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A MOUSE, then the other part of me says FREEKING BUT IT, so this is what is happening to me over and over over and over, I cannot take it any more I have to find a cheaper way of getting it, then I say to myself again, I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A MOUSE, now I am starting to argue with myself, Logitech has dominated MY computers since my first computer, OMG what a argument I think I am loosing, WELL i will look for a cheaper way to buy this mouse that does not mean I will buy it JUST LOOKING, Yea right END OF DISCUSSION miniGun , you watch he will buy it   Shoot, I need professional help, I know.