All Communications With {FWE}Samwet In the Turkish Army

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Samwet

:)Hi guys. How are you. One day I went to the track. I write from internet cafe. After 75 days I will return . Everthing is fine.  I saw Crysis 2's trailer. Excitement approaching. Do not forget me my friends. See you. ;D ;D ;D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Samwet on March 07, 2010, 03:54:03 AM
:)Hi guys. How are you. One day I went to the track. I write from internet cafe. After 75 days I will return . Everthing is fine.  I saw Crysis 2's trailer. Excitement approaching. Do not forget me my friends. See you. ;D ;D ;D
Hi samwet we will not forget you we were just talking about you the other day.Happy to hear from you good luck to you and your journey  Samwet shall prevail.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hey bud! Glad you still stopping by to say hello. We are glad to have you as a member of our clan. As always be careful and see you soon. Maybe you will reunite with us in crysis 2? That would be awesome ! :) Take care bud.

{FWE}Seamoss

SSSSAAAAMMMMYYYYYYYY  :P :P :P LOL we can never forget u lol hope we see u soon man miss Ya Tcare man n come back in one piece ok all the best :o 8) ;)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

bouncing letting everyone know {FWE}Samwet is back i just talked to him on xfire  Welcome back samwet

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Hooters-Adm