News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Renegade

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Renegade on August 14, 2012, 08:21:17 PM
Hi
Hi, OH you are already a Clan member heheh, So how have you been, nice to hear from you.

{FWE}Renegade

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on August 14, 2012, 08:51:31 PM
Quote from: {FWE}Renegade on August 14, 2012, 08:21:17 PM
Hi
Hi, OH you are already a Clan member heheh, So how have you been, nice to hear from you.

Haha, I was saying hi to the most recent added member

All is well, I have peaking in to the BF3 server, I guess my timing is bad cause I never see anyone. Need to take a break from C2, I am starting to breath, caugh, laugh it now. Hope to catch up with the clan and put some playing time in

cloudstrife465

aye renegade long time no see buddy c2 huh welll get ready for c3

casper

Docs Grandson. Im always on after 3pm or 4pm and will basically play whatever whenever. i mainly play modern warfare, insurgency, doom, Far cry, Crysis, etc.

{FWE}DocSavage

Casper is a good player and treats people with respect so I think he would make a good clan member  miniGun

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey Doc  he is your grandson as far as I am concerned if you recommend him as a member it is all good to me, lets see what the other members have to say, I am sure this will be a speedy process. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Noman-Adm