News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Map maker wanted

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 21, 2009, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ketchup

hey, I got two maps done and want to test it with you guys. I already played one of them with my clan leader, Acid, Crysisxld, and Raptor. First map is called Land Of Lost, second map is called Sillmill xmas. Also, Acid gonna make an xmas map too :D We are probably gonna have 5 costum map turned into xmas maps.

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on October 21, 2009, 10:26:46 PM
Hi we are currently looking  for a special talented mapper.Pleas post here on your talent in the editor and how long you have been mapping as we are very picky on the maps we run on the server.
hey all cloudstrife is no longer with the clan  so mapmaker  senior mapmaker position available.

{FWE}Mercer

I noticed that this thread "Positions available at {FWE}" only has the position of senior map maker. I was thinking we could have trainers for individual parts/ aspects of the game. If we had a place to train people, members could train players interested in honing their skills. (e.g Pipy and Hoots teaching with the SCAR, Noman and Titan with the sniper, Me and Wolf with fists, Ontime with standing around being busy :P )
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on July 31, 2010, 07:23:00 AM
I noticed that this thread "Positions available at {FWE}" only has the position of senior map maker. I was thinking we could have trainers for individual parts/ aspects of the game. If we had a place to train people, members could train players interested in honing their skills. (e.g Pipy and Hoots teaching with the SCAR, Noman and Titan with the sniper, Me and Wolf with fists, Ontime with standing around being busy :P )

Hmmm sounds like a interesting suggestion. YAY for you well lets see if anyone is interested or has the time to do this.

cloudstrife465

yeh its awesome to see lots of availible at fwe

alacateus

I can and would be glad to make a map for you guys, like the server!! Music

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: alacateus on August 01, 2010, 08:58:47 PM
I can and would be glad to make a map for you guys, like the server!! Music
Ok ,lets see what everyone else has to say.We have already talked and you are in our ts already and the map you are preparing will say all. Oh did i forget to say welcome to our forums and the server.You have played there for a while and i have not seen any issues at all.