News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Renegade's Wish list 3D Monitor

Started by {FWE}Renegade, November 17, 2010, 12:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Renegade

LN46C750

As you should know by now Crysis 2 will support Stereoscopic 3D. so I am planing on getting this monitor to go with the NVidia 3D Vision. This 46" monitor is 2MS rated and will obviously have to go on my wall....LOL ! Thus leaving more desk space. Some of you are wondering what V-Card(s) I am going to run this thing with ? Well I was aiming for 2 X GTX480 in SLI but now the GTX580 just came out so I am going to shoot for those.

Grimi

Is there a date for crysis 2 arrival??? maybe I buy it

{FWE}Renegade

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on November 17, 2010, 12:28:55 PM

LN46C750

As you should know by now Crysis 2 will support Stereoscopic 3D. so I am planing on getting this monitor to go with the NVidia 3D Vision. This 46" monitor is 2MS rated and will obviously have to go on my wall....LOL ! Thus leaving more desk space. Some of you are wondering what V-Card(s) I am going to run this thing with ? Well I was aiming for 2 X GTX480 in SLI but now the GTX580 just came out so I am going to shoot for those.
Nice Pic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

That will be so cool !! 2MM. Hey make sure it is at a comfortable position being the size.

{FWE}Renegade

Update

My wife just bought me the UN46C9000ZF instead

Monitor is out of the way now, time to get 2 x GTX580

1 down one more to go and I will be Crysis 2 ready to go

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on January 23, 2011, 08:48:04 PM
Update

My wife just bought me the UN46C9000ZF instead

Monitor is out of the way now, time to get 2 x GTX580

1 down one more to go and I will be Crysis 2 ready to go

Awesome  very nice,I had to change your image it was way to big.

{FWE}Renegade