News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Mozilla Fire Fox

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, May 15, 2011, 01:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Recent issue since the latest up date , I have had redirects taking me to redirected links this is the first time i have had this issue , have not found a solution to the laptop but it seems to be fixed on the desktop , as i search and get a solution I will post  here. This seems to be a issue all through the internet

1. I have used several  Malware Scanners.
2. booted into Safe Mode during scans.
3. The best effect so far has been disabling all plugins and extensions. 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on May 15, 2011, 01:46:44 PM
Recent issue since the latest up I have had redirects,taking me to redirected links this is the first time i have had this issue , have not found a solution to the laptop but it seems to be fixed on the desktop , as i search and get a solution I will post  here. This seems to be a issue all through the internet

After 3 days of downloading and scanning with several different Virus and Malware removal programs none of the most popular programs worked, my next step was to do a complete  Partition/Format/Install on 4 systems including a new laptop, 3 days of infections was very discouraging and time consuming, I am posting a link Please read carefully the instructions,and always back everything up before you run this program it is very powerful.

Link to combofix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on May 15, 2011, 04:50:55 PM
Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on May 15, 2011, 01:46:44 PM
Recent issue since the latest up I have had redirects,taking me to redirected links this is the first time i have had this issue , have not found a solution to the laptop but it seems to be fixed on the desktop , as i search and get a solution I will post  here. This seems to be a issue all through the internet

After 3 days of downloading and scanning with several different Virus and Malware removal programs none of the most popular programs worked, my next step was to do a complete  Partition/Format/Install on 4 systems including a new laptop, 3 days of infections was very discouraging and time consuming, I am posting a link Please read carefully the instructions,and always back everything up before you run this program it is very powerful.

Link to combofix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
This has worked very good no more redirects,however I suggest you take a screen shot of your services running before you run the program, it has disabled a few of mine and did not restore them , all I did was restart them .