News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 21, 2013, 10:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Every body check this out the new,  Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse, boy does this look SWEET, I am telling myself NA I do not need this, but man it is so  WOOOOWA, WELL UMMMMM,  I have to admit it I think I am starting to go through withdraws,
here are the symptoms I am having, I watch the video look at the pictures OMG and of course read the specifications, I think to myself I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A MOUSE, then the other part of me says FREEKING BUT IT, so this is what is happening to me over and over over and over, I cannot take it any more I have to find a cheaper way of getting it, then I say to myself again, I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR A MOUSE, now I am starting to argue with myself, Logitech has dominated MY computers since my first computer, OMG what a argument I think I am loosing, WELL i will look for a cheaper way to buy this mouse that does not mean I will buy it JUST LOOKING, Yea right END OF DISCUSSION miniGun , you watch he will buy it   Shoot, I need professional help, I know.