Liquid Cooling PC

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, July 25, 2010, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

the art of having a top liquid cooled  pc is to resource all the parts u need also working on a budget too :i build my own pc,s and have done since 2000 thats 10 years!
i am now building  my 3rd top end water cooled  computer this has just set me back just over £1500.00 the case will be custom painted i have painted the in side of the case black added 1 extra fan to blow cold air on the back of the mother board  that s just an added bonus that  i picked up on youtube  Respect
yes youtube is very good if you are going to build your own pc you get a lot of info that way and some good ideas on how you want your  Computer to look and run  Smokin ok so we looking and looking and i find a web site i then bookmark that site once i have all the info i need and price baring in mind some sites offer shipping free if over a certain amont and others you have to pay small amont 4 posting so take your time do not rush in to it 1st is your need a case find 1 that meets your needs will it hold a radiator do i have to mod : some cases yes you will have to cut and drill holes to make things fit  bouncing

ok the key to building  Computer
1 health and safety you will be working with sharp tools so gloves and googles

2 a good drill and hole saw

3 jig saw with metal blades

ok once you have all the items :

4 pc case

ok unpack your new  Computer case sit it in front of you look at it turn it round does it need painting black in side go to youtube type in the name of your Computer case and you'll see what other people have done to their's create your own ideas on how you want it to look :

5  now liquid cooling Reservoir are you going to have it fitted in the bay or in side the case there are so many types have a look at the links

www.xspc.biz/bayresalu.php
G1/4" Thread
- Dimensions: 149 x 104 x 42.5mm
- High Quality Acrylic
- Brass screw threads
- Internal dividers to reduce bubbles and noise
- Removable Brushed Aluminium Faceplates
- Individually pressure tested

Supplied with black and silver aluminium faceplates,
screws, allen key, and blue LED.

www.xspc.biz/kits.php
Kit Contents:
- X2O Delta V3 Acetal CPU Waterblock with i7 mount
- X2O 450 12V Pump/Reservoir
- RS120 Radiator
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- Adhesive hook/loop pad
- Low Noise 1700rpm 120mm Fan
- 120mm Fan Grill
- Clear 10/8mm Tubing
- Thermal Paste

Supports Sockets:
AMD Sockets 939, 754, 940, AM2, AM3
Intel Sockets LGA1366, LGA775, 478, 603, 604
*Requires mounting holes

www.watercoolingshop.co.uk/X2O-150-Pump-with-Acrylic-Reservoir_AQF4W.aspx
Low Noise Compact Pump / Reservoir Combo

- Pump-performance: 150l/h
- Delivery head: 1.2m
- Voltage: 12V (3pin)
- Connection: 1/4" thread
- Dimensions: 70x70x75mm (excluding wire)

Supplied with adhesive hook/loop pad and blue LED

now that looks at radiators

www.watercoolingshop.co.uk/Radiators_B23C02.aspx
this page will take you to all the radiators and pick whats right 4 you

XSPC MAKE ALL THEIR OWN RESERVOIR PUMPS AND RADIATORS
SO YOU NEED TO SHOP AROUND 4 LIQUID. TUBEING. CLIPS . BARBS FITTINGS AS THEY CAN COST MORE

have fun building your new liquid  Computer
oh and just remember ask if you need help  bart

cloudstrife465

hmm i would love liquad cooling but hmm i found a refrigeration case also its pretty expensive though lolz

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 26, 2010, 12:31:41 PM
hmm i would love liquad cooling but hmm i found a refrigeration case also its pretty expensive though lolz

so how bout you post the link so we can all see it lol

cloudstrife465

heres the case noman this case is about $699.99 alone

Product Description
Prepare to drool, Water Cooling Enthusiasts. Allow us to introduce you to the World's First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System, the cold, bold and beautiful Thermaltake XPRESSAR RCS100 Case. Thanks to it's revolutionary patented technology, the Thermaltake Xpressar utilizes a complex micro compressor and refrigerant to cool the PC, allowing the user to maximize their over-clocking limitation and performance.

Built to deliver a consistently cold temperature, the Xpressar Micro Refrigeration Case is 20ºC cooler than your average liquid cooling system. The case itself is a micro vapor-compression refrigeration system, which is one of the most widely used methods for air-conditioning of large public buildings, hotels, hospitals, cars, and many other establishments. This elaborate system uses a circulating liquid refrigerant, which absorbs and removes heat from the space to be cooled, causing the heat to be rejected elsewhere.

Features

* Utilizes a Micro Vapor-Compression Refrigeration System
    * 20ºC Cooler than Average Liquid Cooling System
    * Equipped w/ Intelligent IC controller (Prevents Condensation)
    * Includes Compressor, Condenser, Expansion Valve, & Evaporator
    * Uses Standard 12V Power
    * Maximizes Overclocking Limitation & Performance
    * Offers High Performance & Minimal Amount of Noise

Specifications:

* Model: VG40031N2Z
    * Case Type: Super Tower (Xaser VI All Black VG4000BNSA)
    * Dimensions: 605 x 250 x 660 mm / 23.8" x 9.8" x 26.0"
    * Net Weight / Gross Weight: 22.2 kg ; 48.9 lb / 29.9 kg ; 65.9 lb
    * Sliding Motherboard Tray: Yes
    * Cable Management: Yes
    * Sliding Hood: Yes
    * Adjustable PSU Bridge: Yes
    * Material: Front door: Aluminum / Chassis: 1.0mm SECC
    * Color: Chassis color: Black / Metal mesh : Black
    * Cooling System:
          o Front Intake: 140 x 140 x 25mm blue LED fan, 1000rpm, 16dBA
          o Top Exhaust: 140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm, 16dBA
          o Bottom Intake: Two 140 x 140mm fans or Two 120 x 120 x 25mm fan (both optional)
          o VGA Intake: 140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm, 16dBA
    * Motherboards 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX), 12" x 9.6" (ATX)
    * Drive Bays:
          o 7 x 5.25" Drive Bay
          o 1 x 3.5" Drive Bay (Convertible from 5.25" drive bay)
          o 5 x 3.5" Drive Bay (Hidden)
    * Front I/O: 2 x e-SATA, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 Firewire, HD Audio
    * Expansion Slots: 10
    * Refrigeration Cooling System:
          o Performance Condenser w/ 120mm blue LED silent fan (1600 RPM)
          o Micro Compressor (DC Inverter Type Rotary Compressor)
          o All Copper Cold Plate: For Intel LGA775 and LGA1366
          o Tube: All Copper Tube
          o Refrigerant: R134a (Industry Standard)

Case Size:                           Super Tower                        # Fans:Front: 140mm Blue LED Fan
                                                                                           # Top: 140mm TurboFan
                                                                                           # VGA Intake: 1 x 140mm TurboFan

Material:                                 Aluminum, 1.0mm                  Dimensions:  23.8" x 9.8" x 26"
                                             SECC

Side Panel:                         Die-Cut Ventilation                   #  Drive Bays: 7 x 5.25" Drive Bay
                                                                                             # 1 x 3.5" Drive Bay
                                                                                             # 5 x 3.5" Drive Bay (Hidden)

Expansion Slots:                  10 Slots                                I/O Ports:  2 x e-SATA, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, HD Audio

Motherboard Support:        Micro-ATX, ATX                              Power Supply:    No

In addition, the case is also equipped with intelligent IC controller to prevent condensation, and offers thermal resistance that can be <0.02 ºC/W under 100% loading. Even though it's capable of delivering such a high range of performance, the Thermaltake Xpressar still manages to deliver a minimal amount of noise.

http://xoxide.com/thermaltake-xpressar-microfridge-case.html