USB Headset /Mic

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, August 17, 2010, 11:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset this head set and mic is very good, several in the clan use it for gaming and voice communications during gaming as we game we are on Team Speak voicing at the same time.However it is a little bulky and after long period of wearing it you need to take it of for a break.besides that it is well worth the 7.1 surround sound and the rest of the world does not exist it seals sound out that good. Now some  exciting  features.

1.  7.1 Surround sound is
2.  Noise canceling mic
3.  Three customizable G-keys to program voice morphing,Music, and more
4.  Select 6 morphing voices and fine tune them.
5.  adjustable voice,sound,mute,surround sound settings, all from the headset
6.  3 head replaceable head pads that you can switch for your comfort.
7.  boom mike that moves around  it is not a cheap mic it is very well built and adjustable
8.  USB no more mind twisting setups into applications  just plug it in and it will be automatically detected,however you might   
     need to go set the drivers in on what ever application you are trying to use it in.

Basically what I am trying to say,this is a very well built headset and provides awesome sound and voicing capability   

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones/devices/5095

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

hey this is my head phone. but i am looking for a really good pair of head phones that is usb from 100$ to 200$ it dusent mater

this pair i got on now are really good for lissining to music but when it comes to useing the mic it sucks all the info is in the link

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169420200/parentCategoryID.35096300/categoryId.40856100

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

cloudstrife465

i dunno what i should go with a g35 or the razer megladon

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

don't get the Megaladon thair expenive and in 1 year or less the mic goes all stadicy like mine is. thats why im looking for a new pair of head phones. if i cant find eney im going to go back to steelseares

cloudstrife465

bouncing haha o ok well i guess im going with the g35

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

You wont be disappointed in the G35's they are great !

{FWE}gasman69

Good I also second the "G35 logitech"  Cheers