News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Re: Crysis 2 Anti Cheat Protection

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 05, 2011, 05:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Has Crysis 2 been addressing the " Anti Cheat protection Issue " they have promised.
Yes they have and players that have tried to cheat have gotten there rewards  Whoo  Finally they are showing sighs of living up to there promise,I am sure they will keep working on this,some of the server irregularities we have experienced seem to be just bad scripting on the creator's and the host,However keep in mind there have been 3 patches to address this issue and they have to adjust and  coordinate  the anti cheating effort,
I am sure it will take a bit more time to work out the bugs as there are a lot of scripts and modifications that Hackers/Cheaters will use, as the process moves forth the more intense the anti cheat solution gets (Info Needs To Be Gathered) For the die-harts of the Crysis gaming Community wanting FAIR play your wish just might come true.

P.S. For those of you that Cheat/Hack did you really expect me to speak in detail  HeHe