News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Renegade / Sultaan - Where is he ?

Started by {FWE}Renegade, July 22, 2011, 08:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Renegade

Clan, I am sorry that I have absent form TS for months now. I had to step away cause of tensions from the wife when using TS. Everyone should know where to find me, of course C2. Its sad many of you do not like C2 for us to play together. I waited so long for this game and now striving to perfect my game play. I still proudly carry the clan tag and will continue doing so. I havent forgotten about any of you, and I miss playing as a team.

I will be returning to TS soon when the atmosphere at home calms a bit. You know where to find me (Sultaan) on C2 if you wanna run couple of maps with me. Talk to you all soon....

miniGun

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on July 22, 2011, 08:11:56 PM
Clan, I am sorry that I have absent form TS for months now. I had to step away cause of tensions from the wife when using TS. Everyone should know where to find me, of course C2. Its sad many of you do not like C2 for us to play together. I waited so long for this game and now striving to perfect my game play. I still proudly carry the clan tag and will continue doing so. I havent forgotten about any of you, and I miss playing as a team.

I will be returning to TS soon when the atmosphere at home calms a bit. You know where to find me (Sultaan) on C2 if you wanna run couple of maps with me. Talk to you all soon....

miniGun
Nice to hear from you, I know you have a passion for C2,totally understand the TS issue  this is not the first of this nature, Game on