Clouds New Build

Started by cloudstrife465, September 18, 2011, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on May 08, 2012, 05:23:20 PM
my new cpu cooler the antec h20 920

nice cannot wait till it is finished.

cloudstrife465

im getting my new case so ill have it this weekend it was on sale for 149.99 plus its got a 15 bucks mail in rebate its gunna look awesome

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086WBLLG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

im gunna get wheels for it to later on might also upgrade to the fx-8350 later down the road but we will see

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

cloudstrife465

new case is here

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

cloudstrife465

im done with my transfers it looks so cool right now nice ammount of airflow i can add another 2 case fans to it since i got the water cooling thing its awesome so yeh so 9 fans are on it 2 on the radaitor im gunna add 1 120 mm fan and then ill ad the big one thats on the side ill show some pics  for it to its bigger then i thought it would be

fazil.mohammad

hey everyone i just bought a new sshd fully name Solid State Hybrid Drive So Basicly its a regular hard drive with solid state functionality so its a hybrid its as fast as a solid state with  2 second slower response time and you believe the space i got on this drive for the price

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Cloud , update us on the speeds of this drive, and the make.

fazil.mohammad

ok so this is a 4tb SSHD By Seagate The Specs Are Normal at 7200 RPM With 64 MB Cache

you can read all about these hard drives here

http://www.storagereview.com/seagate_desktop_sshd_review only thing still takes forever is BF4 to get into the servers other games are pretty quick compared to my old Hard Drive

fazil.mohammad

hey guys i just got a new build latest up date on my build is

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0 ghz boost clock 4.4 ghz
Gigabyte-GA-Z97x-Gaming 7 Will Support The Upcoming 5th Gen Intel Core i3 i5 and i7
EVGA GTX 970 4gb FTW Edition
G.Skill Ripjaws 16 gb 1600mhz 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Nice Cloud have you run any test on it yet, check clock speed Etc.  YouRock

fazil.mohammad

This is the gpu from what i read nvidia is using the new maxwell chips and the gpu im using now is its a dual gpu but only kicks in only when needed

1216MHz Base Clock
1367MHz Boost Clock
126GT/s Texture Fill Rate
4096MB GDDR5 Memory
7010MHz Memory Clock
224.3GB/s Memory Bandwidth

fazil.mohammad

ran some tests these are the results