News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

GameServers

Started by fazil.mohammad, October 29, 2013, 01:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fazil.mohammad

Hey Everyone I Don't Know If Anyone Knows What I have Been Working On For The Last Few Years Is With A Friend/Clan Member When I Was Running My Own Me And Him Have Decided To Open A Server Company We Are Still Fixing the Bug issues with them i am not sure when we will be up and running as of yet, but just to inform everyone i will be working with him on top of that will be having access to about 1000 servers but right now were are starting here in Cali then we will move to Texas, Georgia, New York ETC So just so everyone knows i will actually getting server hosting privileges for us so basically i will be renting out my own servers but for the clan i will be able to host it for free any game u want that has dedicated server files my first goal will probably be Battlefield 4 and call of duty ghost

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

We have talked a little bit about this, we can talk more this weekend you can update me on the tech part of this. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

fazil.mohammad

yeh ill update u on the specs on the machine and the tech side of it

fazil.mohammad

all i know is that there Intel Xeon processors there differnt ones low end to high end servers it will be ran off windows,Linux and Unbutu

fazil.mohammad

I'm just hoping we get the privligez