News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Researching new servers

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, February 15, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

New server's are being researched, The server being researched: Battlefield V , we have watched the trailers and are very impressed to what we see so far, all the clan members support Battlefield V..    bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi All, looks like the Arma server has won, I will be putting up the Arma server this week, ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please contact me in TS3. miniGun

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all, The Arma 3 test server is up and running,  here is game login information: Server Same:  {FWE} Clan -> Can-0-WooPaZZ !!  Server ip:    68.232.170.130  Server Port: 2302, This is a test server if all goes well we will add a full server 80 players or so. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi everybody, here is a new game that looks interesting, here is a link see what you think, release date is  fall 2018, I think I will keep a eye on this  https://www.ea.com/games/anthem

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi everyone the Arma server was fun to learn for us however, it was not for us so we shut it down.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

We are watching the battlefield V , so far we are impressed with what we see.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi everybody, we have moved to a new game to play, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, so far we are liking it, it does have some issues  but we are playing the beta and you will have some issues in the beta, and a couple have bought the game, so far it is pretty fun to play, in the Multiplayer maps are alot of fun and alot like playing crysis wars, thanks {Fwe}Ontime