News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

crysis engine 3

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, November 15, 2009, 07:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Finally this is very good awesome graphics  the layout is very nice but this vid is the first in multiplayer action we have seen.Lets see what they cook up for more multiplayer action I want to see map performance I want to see ACTION I WANT TO A TRUE EXPERIENCE I WANT TO SEE ALL PLAYERS FIGHTING RUNNING AROUND HIDING,JUMPING,Playing ETC in  STRATEGIC Fashion  "THIS IS WHAT I AM EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE" .
My personal opinion I think CryTek is doing a awesome job by taking there time to create a ultimate  gaming experience As "They Say  Good Things Come To People  Who Wait" Thank You CryTEk

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: {FWE}Dave-Adm on August 22, 2010, 01:58:40 PM
Multiplayer trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZXnQoloIU

I personally think this is just a prototype, in other words, they are just showing like a bit of what its going to be like. Although, there are some things worth mentioning :

1- They all have nanosuits, but I think they'r dying too fast, in like 3 or 4 bullets....

2- The spawning system, there's one part where the guy is going down the stairs and an enemy just spawns right in front of him......easy kill :/

3- The melee, in one part the player slides on the floor and kicks and kills the enemy, instant kill melee ?

That's pretty much it, feel free to post your opinion about the video !
AWESOME MOVIE!!!

{FWE}Dave-Adm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEGh8fVGcKw

So it seems that they are showing the classes that we are going to able to pick, so, does this mean we will not be buying our stuff like we used to ? I guess so, but only time will tell.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

OMG I love daves updates! Only thing that sucked about the video was that they release the game in march 2011. This is just stupid!

{FWE}Dave-Adm

bouncing thx hooters , is nice to know that someone cares ! Just jk I just wish that there were more discussions over here...

Like is there going to be nuke on power struggle ? Is the sniper gonna be a one shot kill ? Will we be able to do our Vtols Wars ?

TALK PEOPLE

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Dave-Adm on September 11, 2010, 06:51:46 PM
bouncing thx hooters , is nice to know that someone cares ! Just jk I just wish that there were more discussions over here...

Like is there going to be nuke on power struggle ? Is the sniper gonna be a one shot kill ? Will we be able to do our Vtols Wars ?

TALK PEOPLE
I don't want to say much I am  interested in  the new MP then when i see that then all the rest will fall in place.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Dave-Adm on September 11, 2010, 06:51:46 PM

TALK PEOPLE

Ha! Dave, i think that your doing just fine with the updates. A video shows so much for me! Anyway, i bet you could find more on crytek's site and other sites such as EA who are signing to distribute the game for them. I'm sure there is plenty of that going around to hype up the game more and more. So just look around bud.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Hey guys I think I forgot to put this one here, so here it is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzOrQS2VUg Enjoy

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Hey guys just wanna let u all know that i heard a rumor that there will be a crysis 2 demo version for the PC  soon, keep an eye out  Crysis2

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Hey guys so as you know of course crysis 2 is out and a review thats very important for the game popularity is up, its from Machinina and for those that dont know its a gaming company VERY famous on youtube, not gonna spoil anything but the result is awesome !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRU8tdzt4t0