News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Low Ping Game Server (BattleField Bad Company 2 Host)

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, November 05, 2010, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Our host  Low Ping Game Server for  BattleField Bad Company 2 Server Has just restarted a server !!! full of Players without notice of any kind.We have dropped 2 other host for this very reason.To shut a server down just like that is very unprofessional and it shows they don't care.To properly and professionally manage a server,communication is very important to maintain players.This my friends {FWE} Clan WILL NOT TOLERATE.I have sent them a support ticket and they have yet to respond ,unprofessional again.About 6 days prior to this post they have informed us they were upgrading and moving somethings around on there host.Since then we have had several complaints about lag.we had sent a ticket to them and 10 min latter they restarted the server which had a full player count with out notice.This pretty much  shows how  Low Ping Game Server does business.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on November 05, 2010, 09:55:34 PM
Hi Our host  Low Ping Game Server for  BattleField Bad Company 2 Server Has just restarted a server !!! full of Players without notice of any kind.We have dropped 2 other host for this very reason.To shut a server down just like that is very unprofessional and it shows they don't care.To properly and professionally manage a server,communication is very important to maintain players.This my friends {FWE} Clan WILL NOT TOLERATE.I have sent them a support ticket and they have yet to respond ,unprofessional again.About 6 days prior to this post they have informed us they were upgrading and moving somethings around on there host.Since then we have had several complaints about lag.we had sent a ticket to them and 10 min latter they restarted the server which had a full player count with out notice.This pretty much  shows how  Low Ping Game Server does business.
I was just notified from  Low Ping Game Server that they will not renew our account.Apparently they think just restarting a game server without notification is alright  without communication to the server admin.I totally disagree and did voice my opinion  on this matter, and they did not like it. That is fine and we will move to a professional host as we did in Crysis Wars. For everybody that reads this beware of host THAT do what they want to do without communicating to the admin of the server. after all we are paying for these servers. There are better host out there.

cloudstrife465

Ontime I cant Log into my admin account, were suppose to have full access to the server till the 21st, of this month thats what we paid for. Now i know why you have been telling me to move to a different host it all makes sense now. I hope The New Host Does Not Keep trying to add charges just like low ping servers does.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

New server update as everybody knows from the post above we are moving the server to a new host, Our crysis wars server 2 was hosted on this host at one time.I do have to say there support is excellent  for example, if there is any issues we can call them by phone,support ticket or live chat 24/7 and we will have more access, then what we have currently from Low Ping Game Server ,as soon as low ping servers releases our account we will move to our new server.We will keep you updated on the status of our Battlefield Bad Company 2 server

knukles

I have experianced lag in the server ever since we got server and i dont like this host. we need to move to a new host because i dont like lowpinggameservers they say that there servers dont lag but from what i experianced theres alot of lag and i didnt like what they did today.l

cloudstrife465

ive experianced some lag logging into the server and i dont like it at all

{FWE}gasman69

HellNo this server causes me nothing but HEADACHES & the LAG is very bad. We need a new game server ASAP.  smash      YourGoingDown       Finger

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Got lag? Yes we did with this server... Anyway, lets try to bring one toward home :) That will help a little bit with lowering the PING!

{FWE}Rarles

well when ever i play i do realize latency is HORRIBLE, today I've been getting booted to desktop randomly where as i have not in the past, i have not had this happen with other servers I've been playing on today.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all the new server is up and running  the server name is   {FWE} Clan -> Can-0-WooPaZZ!! Mix Mode
this is really smooth and no lag issues so far Very Nice !!!

JAF

Felt like a rubberband being snapped back and fourth...... EVERY GAME

Grimi

I didnt have lag the first time i joined the server, but last week was horrible, my ping was going up every 2 minutes then I started loosing connection....
What we conclude??? That this is a horrible server provider which has very bad service, so we need a better one.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on November 12, 2010, 08:23:19 PM
well in about 9 days the server will shut down
Yes very much so Low Ping server can practice the poor support (tec) on other fools  not {FWE} We take pride in our servers  and expect nothing less.Our new host is doing very good.There support is still as awesome as it was when we had our second Crysis wars server with them.