News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Attention All Members!

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, December 15, 2009, 03:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Please if you have not already post your information for the clan member page in the following format under this topic! We need to get all active clan members up and on the site immediately. Do not reply to this topic if you already have given me this information on the previous post.

FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:

1. Nickname (ex. {FWE}Hooters-Adm)
2. Location (Country/State)
3. Age
4. Gender
5. Gaming Style (Sniper, fists, etc..)
6. Occupation (student, army, gamer, etc)
7. Hobbies/Interests
8. About You

Thanks,

{FWE}Hooters

{FWE}Wolf

1. {FWE}Wolf/Werewolf
2. The Netherlands
3. 13
4. Male
5. Assault
6. Student, gamer
7. Jujitsu, Kobudo, gaming, movies, girls
8. I'm a 13 year old member making me one of the youngest clan members, my time difference with USA is 6/7 hours, According to Ontime i like to talk, sing and annoy the (*) out of everyone  ;D

[/color]

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wolf on January 17, 2010, 04:39:08 PM

1. {FWE}Wolf/Werewolf
2. The Netherlands
3. 13
4. Male
5. Assault
6. Student, gamer
7. Jujitsu, Kobudo, gaming, movies, girls
8. I'm a 13 year old member making me one of the youngest clan members, my time difference with USA is 6/7 hours, According to Ontime i like to talk, sing and annoy the (*) out of everyone  ;D

[/color]
Ontime is a smart guy ^  :D

{FWE}Noman-Adm

1.  {FWE}noman-Adm
2.uk london
3. Age43 i think
4. Gender male
5. Sniper,  etc..)
6. engineer in gas
7. Hobbies/Interests gameing .pc,s  pc rebuilds
8. About You

Acid

1. {FWE}Acid
2. Canada/Alberta
3. 13
4. Male... Wait.. Let meh check... Yup MALE!
5. Anything really.. I Mostly like Vtols and Car Wars!
6. Im 13 and I like Gaming, but i am a singer!
7. Gaming, Singing and Im good with electrical stuff. (like fixing computers,tv's, and consoles)
8. Ummm I annoy Ontime! And my timezone is UTC/GMT -7 hours. (Mountain Standard time)

{FWE}Mercer

Nickname: {FWE} Mercer
Gaming Style: Run (away) and Gun (in the wrong direction)
Hobbies/Interests: Football, GIRLS, Gaming, GIRLS, Track and Field sports, GIRLS, and GIRLS. Oh and [PROTOTYPE] !!!!!!
About Me: Also 13 (look up about an inch or two for proof.)  Not exactly amazing at the game but I have good streaks. My ping is often 800-1500 don't ask me why. If your looking for a serious game, look somewhere else :D . I generally just mess around and don't do any actual fighting.
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Mercer

Oh yeh and Location: Switzerland

:P knew id 4get summit

- Mercer

{FWE}Mercer

Hey everyone. I'm gonna be changing my name from {FWE}Mercer to {FWE}Pein. Yes :'( you'll be saying goodbye to mercer. Anyway hoots if you could change my nickname to {FWE}Pein and my age to 14 thatd be great thanks.

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Mercer on February 07, 2010, 12:30:35 PM
Hey everyone. I'm gonna be changing my name from {FWE}Mercer to {FWE}Pein. Yes :'( you'll be saying goodbye to mercer. Anyway hoots if you could change my nickname to {FWE}Pein and my age to 14 thatd be great thanks.
i dont see a issue just let more respond so they know who you are before you change your name give it about a week thnx

{FWE}Mercer

1. {FWE}Pein
2. Switzerland, Geneve
3. 14
4. Male
5. Fists...
6. Student at a VERY expensive school :/
7. I like playing Crysis, playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, playing soccer (real life this one :P) and sleeping...yes...sleeping.
8. The world shall know true pain and the knowledge of that pain will bring an end to war.

- Mercer

{FWE}Pandemonium

Your beliefs are a lie! Pain only brings more hate and more pain!

Plus you killed Hinata. angry
I'm a big distracting target. =D

Gman122

1. {FWE}Gman122
2. USA/Washington
4. Male
5. Cloak En Get Em'
6. Student, Gamer, Athlete
7. Motorcross, Football, Soccer, games
8. I like being in a clan where everyone can joke with each other.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on July 31, 2010, 07:26:11 AM
Oh yh the name I was going for would be {FWE}War , in dedication to the 2nd horseman of the apocalypse, who you play as in Darksiders XD
No you can change your name just let everyone know what it will be and make sure you" post it in advance" before you chage it.

cloudstrife465

if i am able to come back to fwe ill change my name to Vincent Valentine lol jk ill leave it at cloudstrife

{FWE}Mercer

1. {FWE}Pein
2. Switzerland, Geneve
3. 14
4. Male
5. Fists...
6. Student at a VERY expensive school :/
7. I like playing Crysis, playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, playing soccer (real life this one ) and sleeping...yes...sleeping.
8. The world shall know true pain and the knowledge of that pain will bring an end to war.

- Mercer