News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

GOOD BYE GUYS

Started by Undertaxer, December 23, 2009, 10:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertaxer

hey guys thanks for the months we spent together. thanks for giving me the privellage of meeting you guys and for gaming with you guys. I think its best i part ways with FWE. Its better for the both of us. i wish you all the best of luck.  :-* True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.It's all said and done, it's real, and it's been fun. Thanks again u were my first clan nd u wont be forgotten.  ;D

Undertaxer

Crysisxld: said he will also be leaving. he wud have made a gud bye but claims he got banned from forums. Quote "Gud Bye Guys and Thanks For Everything"

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Undertaxer on December 23, 2009, 10:31:39 PM
Crysisxld: said he will also be leaving. he wud have made a gud bye but claims he got banned from forums. Quote "Gud Bye Guys and Thanks For Everything"
yes he was banned from the forums because he was recorded with 17 ip's so to protect the forums i had no other choice.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Undertaxer on December 23, 2009, 10:28:21 PM
hey guys thanks for the months we spent together. thanks for giving me the privellage of meeting you guys and for gaming with you guys. I think its best i part ways with FWE. Its better for the both of us. i wish you all the best of luck.  :-* True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.It's all said and done, it's real, and it's been fun. Thanks again u were my first clan nd u wont be forgotten.  ;D
undertaxer all you had to do was ask i would of had no problem with letting the clan use our old teamspeak but instead it kept a secret.that says alot in itself iam sorry about this but trust is very important and you know this.exspecially with what is going on with the servers and the attacks.

cloudstrife465

well undertaxer thax to u and crysis i lost my moderation privligies

cloudstrife465

thats up to u taxer do what u want we cant stop u

Spid3r

yeah u can bribe him with 100 bucks lol

Undertaxer

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on December 23, 2009, 11:09:32 PM

if ontime knew what you been up 2 he would of took em away ethier way. but im not gonna be the 1 2 tell him. you are my dear cloud =]

cloudstrife465

umm just cuz i got a teamspeak doesnt mean im staring my own clan or server just its for dragon and u guys to be there and stuff
if i do start i will tell ontime what im gunna do alright and why im leaving got that so stop jumping to conclusions

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Undertaxer on December 24, 2009, 02:38:18 PM

if ontime knew what you been up 2 he would of took em away ethier way. but im not gonna be the 1 2 tell him. you are my dear cloud =]
hey taxer i already know about the ts

cloudstrife465

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 24, 2009, 10:06:41 PM

what do u mean ontime about u knowing about what teamspeak mine and nanos teamspeak

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on December 25, 2009, 02:23:22 AM
Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 24, 2009, 10:06:41 PM

what do u mean ontime about u knowing about what teamspeak mine and nanos teamspeak
yes i already know.lol you told me about week or 2.besides that is your business it has nothing to do with me.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 23, 2009, 10:33:58 PM
Quote from: {FWE}Undertaxer on December 23, 2009, 10:31:39 PM
yes he was banned from the forums because he was recorded with 17 ip's so to protect the forums i had no other choice.
here is a link of why i banned crysisxld PLEASE READ THE SECTION ( APPLICATIONS)
THIS IS WHAT A IP SPOOFERS DOES.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address_spoofing

Undertaxer

no it wasnt that 1 he just doesnt want 2 say it.  :-*

cloudstrife465

well im not part of fwe so taxer im doing my own thing ive already told ontime