News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

All {FWE} Player Bio's

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, October 18, 2009, 01:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

In order to help create the members section of the website for our clan i need to get a little bit of information on some of our members. For the safety of our clan members please verify this information with me on TS. Thanks

I need the following in this order:

1. Nickname (ex. {FWE}Hooters-Adm)
2. Location (Country/State)
3. Age
4. Gender
5. Gaming Style (Sniper, fists, etc..)
6. Occupation (student, army, gamer, etc)
7. Hobbies/Interests
8. About You

cloudstrife465

1. Nickname:{FWE}CloudStrife
2. Location (Country/State):USA,California
3. Age:22
4. Gender:Male
5. Gaming Style (Sniper, fists, etc..):Speed,Using Scar
6. Occupation (student, army, gamer, etc):Gamer
7. Hobbies/Interests:Hobbies are working and gaming Intrests Are Opening My Own Computer Repair shop
8. About You: I like Kicking it With My FWE Buddies and do some gaming i also build custom pcs and stuff even repair and upgrade for people who need it done thats my intrests though i really love expermenting new computer stuff see if i like it or not ^_^ Its Fun Playing Crysis Wars With My Friends In FWE Server

Undertaxer

1. Nickname- {FWE}Undertaxer
2. Location- USA/New York
3. Age-17
4. Gender-Male
5. Gaming Style-I KILL WITH ALL =P
6. Occupation- Student
7. Hobbies/Interests- Im a athlete so i like lots of sports. Basketball,Soccer,Hockey. GAMER xD
8. About You- I like helping people, love to just have fun and relax. Like to hang out with my friends at campus and clan. AND BESTOFALL I LIKE 2 MASS KILL CRYSISXLD :twisted:

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

1. Nickname: Crysisxld
2. Location: Arkansas (USA)
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Im male duh lol :D
5. Gaming Style: I love to use all guns except pistols :)
6. Occupation: I attend school on monday's thourgh friday's
7. Hobbies/Interests: I love to game, make maps, and kick Undertaxers butt :D
8. About You: Ummmm i live on a farm so i have to take care of animals. I browse the internet and mostly i like to kick Undertaxers butt :D :lol: :lol:

WhiteDragon

1. Nickname: {FWE}WhiteDragon-Adm
2. Location: U.S.A.
3. Age: 45
4. Gender: Male
5. Gaming Style: KILL ~ KILL ~ KILL  8-)
8. About You: Shhhhh ~ Do you hear that? Whooooooosh It sounds like something moving really fast through the air. Oh my god!!!  Look Out    :lol:

{FWE}DocSavage

1.Nickname: {FWE}DocSavage
2.Location: Minnesota
3.Age: Older then dirt
4.Gender: Male, at least the last time I looked
5.Gaming Style: Right now snipeing is best suited for my connection
6.Occupation: U.S. Steel
7.Hobbies/Interests: Just built a 67Chevelle from the ground up, I'm also a musician, played drums all my life, Just found out that one of my friends is production manager and sound tech for the Black Eyed Peas and Will Smith. I knew he was in the business with N.S.N.Y.C.  when they were together, but now he's on tour with B.E.P's.
8. About You: SSDD.. waiting for DSL to come my way so I can be alittle bit more competitive with you guys. Love the game of crysis, especially when my ping is low. lol

Anonymous

1. Nickname - {FWE}Titan
2. Location - U.S.A. Oregon
3. Age-45
4. Gender male
5. Gaming Style-one shot kill "sniper"
6. Occupation -Professional driver
7. Hobbies/Interests 72nd scale model cars planes and boats. hunting, fishing ,computers.
8. About You - currently studying online computer course getting my associates degree in computers
 hope that when i finish some one will give me a job in the field of computers...lol
 lots to still learn though .

Seamoss

1. Nickname - {FWE}Seamoss
2. Location -   The Caribbean
3. Age-27
4. Gender male
5. Gaming Style-       AA Sniper, hand to hand combat, Air Combat & Stealth Assassination {cloak engage} ;)
6. Occupation -        Pc Technician in training Selling Video Games Junior Editor
7. Hobbies/Interests  Computers Gaming Music/dj editing Ninjitsu Kungfu Spiritual
8. About You -          I like blending in my surroundings but lately ive realise i dont want to blend in anymore so im    

standing out i have intentions of opening my own business being my own boss and truly knowing what sacrifice and independence means there are risks in life sometimes there worth it sometimes there not but u ALWAYS LEARN in the process
even a fool knows you can't reach out & touch the stars but that does not stop the WISE MAN FROM TRYING!!!!!
                                                          NEVER GIVE UP
                                                        {MAXIMUM GAME}

Raptor

1. Nickname - {FWE}Raptor
2. Location -   Alberta Canada
3. Age-13
4. Gender Male
5. Gaming Style-       Punching enemies with maximum strength!
6. Occupation -        I am a student in grade 8
7. Hobbies/Interests  I like flying aircraft, and mostly travelling.
8. About Me -          FWE was the first server I connected to in Crysis Wars. I go hunting most weekends with my step father. My real father lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia and I go and visit him every summer and I fly First Class   . I can't wait to move Seamoss from channel to channel in teamspeak as he does to me! Seamoss has been a great friend to hang out with and help me enjoy my day even more. So thank you all for accepting me into {FWE} and I hope to see you guys in the future.

You are all nice and great to be around and I thank you for that

{FWE}Raptor
                                                           November 2nd, 2009, 8:51 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Acid

1. Nickname: {FWE}Acid
2. Location: Canada, Alberta,
3. Age: 14
4. Gender: Possibly Male or Maybe Alien! ( I'm African, Just so y'all know I'm REAL ALIEN!)
5. Gaming Style: I like Fists! I like Sniping! I like Little Machine Guns! I also like all the other guns!
6. Occupation: Musician :D
7. Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Music, I love Crysis, And i also love all the technical stuff!
8. About You: I'm 14, Love gaming, Been Playing the Crysis series for more than four years now! :D Can't believe its been so long!

November 2nd, 2009, 6:37 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

{FWE}Quach

Name: {FWE}Quach
Gaming Style: Sniper, Most of the time I use Speed-mode
Hobbies: Horseback riding in a few months I will do Mixx Marshall Arts.

If you wanna know anything else about me, just ask!  O0

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I NEED MORE BIOS! Please everyone get this done i'm working on this page now. If you want to be on the members page then please get this filled out it will only take a second.. Some of these are missing? Who deleted?

I need the following in this order:

1. Nickname (ex. {FWE}Hooters-Adm)
2. Location (Country/State)
3. Age
4. Gender
5. Gaming Style (Sniper, fists, etc..)
6. Occupation (student, army, gamer, etc)
7. Hobbies/Interests
8. About You

kris23

1. Nickname- {FWE}Kris
2. Location- USA/California
3. Age-17
4. Gender-Male
5. Gaming Style-Everything?
6. Occupation- Student
7. Hobbies/Interests- Games.... Computers
8. About You- do whatever.... hang out play games.... super moderator on driverheaven.net

{FWE}Neonzion

1. nickname- {FWE}Neonzion
2. Location- USA/Florida
3. Age- 16
4. Gender- Male
5. Gaming Style- all
6. Occupation- student
7. Hobbies/Interests- Sports, Friends and gaming
8. About You- I like gaming, hanging, music, etc...
[/quote]

{FWE}Samwet

1. Nickname- {FWE}Samwet
2. Location- Turkey/Balıkesir
3. Age- 23
4. Gender- Male
5. Gaming Style- Shot them all
6. Occupation- Agricultural engineer
7. Hobbies/Interests- I like playing guitar and game.
8. About You-I wish I knew better English. I could tell my troubles that time better. I have a good joke. LOL

see you :)