News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

All {FWE} Player Bio's

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, October 18, 2009, 01:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Blake-Adm

1. Nickname Blake
2. Location NY
3. Age 21
4. Gender Male
5. Gaming Style Pwner
6. Occupation Student
7. Hobbies/Interests- Lacrosse, Soccer, Programming , Gaming
8. About You

{FWE}DocSavage

Quote from: {FWE}Neonzion on November 07, 2009, 05:15:35 PM
Hey Neonzion! Just to let you know that it was a mistake on my part to ban you off of teamspeak. There was about 5 of us in the Doc's office when you came in. When You came in our speakers started making feedback noises and your voice was garbled, Someone asked who you were and I couldn't say because I had not seen you before. And to top it off your {FWE} tag was not in front of your name so I had no way of knowing who you were. Then you quit teamspeak and the noise quit. Then a few minutes later you were back on and the feedback and garble started over again. At that point I went to teamspeak and attempted to move you to a different channel when you quit again. Then you came back in again and the noise started again. People in there asked to kick you out. So not knowing you and you not having any badge in front of your name I went in and accidently hit ban instead of kick.
So please don't take it personal, none of us new what was going on with your mic and we didn't know who you were. After talking to Ontime he said you were a ok person and a good kid, and that is good enough for me. I hope your mic problems are fixed or taken care of and hope to see you in crysis and teamspeak. Again please don't take it personal.

{FWE}DocSavage

1. nickname- {FWE}Neonzion
2. Location- USA/Florida
3. Age- 16
4. Gender- Male
5. Gaming Style- all
6. Occupation- student
7. Hobbies/Interests- Sports, Friends and gaming
8. About You- I like gaming, hanging, music, etc...
[/quote]