News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Clan Advancement to Co-Admin Then Admin

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, January 03, 2010, 02:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Seamoss promote to Co-Adm

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 18, 2010, 02:13:08 PM

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi All i have request that {FWE}Seamoss be  promoted to Co-Adm for the reasons i have never heard or seen any issues from him what so ever.He is dedicated to our purpose and in his actions truly shows what dedication means "i highly recommend this" For those of you that have seen differently please speak up.
                                                           Thank You  {FWE}Ontime-Adm

P.S. This My Friends Is What Clan Member Should Be.

{FWE}Mercer

Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Titan

I think it would be a great extension to our server co-admins list.. I have not seen any reason that would not warrant any reason for him to become a co-adm and would be honored for him to join us in the {FWE}clan ! great job seamoss...
;D ;D ;D ??? ??? :P :P :P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Mercer on January 03, 2010, 02:22:34 PM
FIRST
hey mercer  your avatar was way to big so i have given you incentive  to rework your avatar rofl

Undertaxer

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I'm locked and loaded to add him as co-admin to the members page of our site :)

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on January 03, 2010, 02:10:47 PM
Hi All i have request that {FWE}Seamoss be  promoted to Co-Adm for the reasons i have never heard or seen any issues from him what so ever.He is dedicated to our purpose and in his actions truly shows what dedication means "i highly recommend this" For those of you that have seen differently please speak up.
                                                           Thank You  {FWE}Ontime-Adm

well i doint know about this is a happy day 4 seamoss
seamoss welcome to the clean of co ,adms   :o i votw YES :P seamoss get u tage on  :-*
now wheres that dun mingun  :'(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Noman_Adm on January 04, 2010, 04:06:29 PM
seamoss welcome to the clean of co ,adms   :o i votw YES :P seamoss get u tage on  :-*
now wheres that dun mingun  :'(

Hey noman this is just a vote for it it is not official

{FWE}Mercer

ontime noman didnt know that dont spoil his moment. btw havnt seen much of seamoss lately. is he co-admin or not?

- Mercer

Acid

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on February 27, 2010, 01:52:20 PM
ontime noman didnt know that dont spoil his moment. btw havnt seen much of seamoss lately. is he co-admin or not?

hey seamoss has done so good i suggest  that he become adm lets vote. i vote yes.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

congratulation seamoss  you have made adm here is your tag {FWE}Seamoss-Adm

{FWE}Pandemonium

I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Mercer

Good Job Seamoss...now srsly where the f*ck are you...I havn't seen you at all in like 4 months...

- Mercer