News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Free Weapons Enjoy (USA) Server 1

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, April 04, 2010, 09:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

;D Hi all server 1 has been reworked completely. I do have to say this server has never run so smooth give it a try and see what you think
We did test it and all responses were very good (AMAZING) AS I WAS TOLD. :o

Acid

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

This is a sweet transition. The results are already revealing themselves as an efficient server.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on April 05, 2010, 07:15:06 PM
This is a sweet transition. The results are already revealing themselves as an efficient server.
hey hoots we played the server  for a few hours and yes it is awesome players loved it.this preparation for the next crysis has begun now some more tweaking possibly we will see what happens

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Good to hear. I can only imagine how smooth it must be now, i'm counting the days until crysis 2's release and the opportunities that lye ahead!

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Cool ontime congrats, cant wait to get back to playing with you guys to check it out !

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Dave found another sweet video on crysis 2 i cant wait till we use this server to run it.

Ken Jiang

People at fweclan, I am new here. I like to play Crysis 2 with you guys in this server "Free Weapons Enjoy (USA) Server 1". can some one help me out to do that ?

A link to a good, easy to understand tutorial will also do the work.

waiting ...  8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Ken Jiang on April 26, 2010, 11:26:33 PM
People at fweclan, I am new here. I like to play Crysis 2 with you guys in this server "Free Weapons Enjoy (USA) Server 1". can some one help me out to do that ?

A link to a good, easy to understand tutorial will also do the work.

waiting ...  8)

hi Ken Jiang  you want to play on our server 1.please tell me your status as far as the game i need to know a few things on just what you are looking for.
questions
1. do you have crysiswars installed
2. do you know the server ip

cloudstrife465