News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Invisible VTOL and suspected hacks

Started by {FWE}Pandemonium, May 05, 2010, 03:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Pandemonium

First, the "invisible" VTOL, apparently people can fly the VTOL under the map and shoot through the ground. though the shooting is not in the video, I assure it's possible as I experimented on a "dummy" used my other computer. Hopefully something can be done about it without removing Crygulch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xeKZfx6hY

Second, two people suspected of hacking =[FXCK]=OmegA!   and Deja VU.

What they are suspected of is in the video descriptions.

video has been removed

video has been removed

Judge for yourselves. I'm not sure about either of them, which is why they are just "suspected". nothing more. I watched them and cannot tell well enough.

And Ontime.... sorry I forgot to check the server time. it was about 12:45AM-1:15AM Mountain{-7} time though.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on May 05, 2010, 03:48:59 AM
First, the "invisible" VTOL, apparently people can fly the VTOL under the map and shoot through the ground. though the shooting is not in the video, I assure it's possible as I experimented on a "dummy" used my other computer. Hopefully something can be done about it without removing Crygulch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xeKZfx6hY
v
Second, two people suspected of hacking =[FXCK]=OmegA!   and Deja VU.

What they are suspected of is in the video descriptions.

video has been removed

video has been removed

Judge for yourselves. I'm not sure about either of them, which is why they are just "suspected". nothing more. I watched them and cannot tell well enough.

And Ontime.... sorry I forgot to check the server time. it was about 12:45AM-1:15AM Mountain{-7} time though.
video1 crygulch  yes you are right about crygulch he is under the map.we donot have the cryfiles to fix this.normally we as the player to get out from under the map.and most generally they do.

video 2 and 3 i dont see anything there that deserves ban  but how ever we will keep a eye on this  thanks man.

{FWE}Pandemonium

I'm a big distracting target. =D