News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "Raptor"Hello: My name is James from Edmonton, Canada. I've enjoyed your server alot so im trying to be apart of your team!
hi and welcome.  we are very pickey on new recruits.Here is what we need to do.  we need to get you in our teamspeak as this is where it starts.Teamspeak is a voice program that the clan uses  and all of us are there most of the time :D here is a link  for teamspeak
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20

Acid

Hi everyone!

I'd like to join the FWE clan.
I don't have much to say about myself... Im 13 turning 14 in a while... I've played crysis for more than 4 years, and I have recently bought the Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars package. I have been on the Clan server and I enjoy every minute of it! The Admins I have met or seen are VERY nice and have been willing to change the map.  ;)

Sincerely,
             Acid

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "acid"Hi everyone!

I'd like to join the FWE clan.
I don't have much to say about myself... Im 13 turning 14 in a while... I've played crysis for more than 4 years, and I have recently bought the Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars package. I have been on the Clan server and I enjoy every minute of it! The Admins I have met or seen are VERY nice and have been willing to change the map.  ;)

Sincerely,
             Acid
hi and welcome. we are very pickey on new recruits.Here is what we need to do. we need to get you in our teamspeak as this is where it starts.Teamspeak is a voice program that the clan uses and all of us are there most of the time  here is a link for teamspeak
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20  p.s a headset to use with teamspeak works the best

{FWE}Samwet

ok , hi everyone

i am from turkey ,my age is 23, i am an engineer, i am happy for playing with you.. :D i enjoy

i'd like to participate to you  in next time

see you

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Quote from: "WhiteDragon"Hey Samwet,
   I must say you are one kick-a## player.  It is definitely a challenge to keep up with you in game.    I for one am glad to have you here with us. See you soon my friend, Dragon
LOL what do you mean hard to keep up with white dragon.... Your the hardest guy to keep up with on the server, Score wise lol :D

WhiteDragon

{FWE}Samwet

I must say you are one kick-a## player.  It is definitely a challenge to keep up with you in game.    I for one am glad to have you here with us. See you soon my friend, Dragon

lol, surely they do not like me :P  ,thanks my friend ,i enjoy playing with you
by the way i am not good at english but i am working  :roll:

yeaaaahh MAX?MUM GAME

{FWE}Samwet

Quote from: "samwet"

lol, surely they do not like me :P  ,thanks my friend(hardest man) ,i enjoy playing with you
by the way i am not good at english but i am working  :roll:

yeaaaahh MAX?MUM GAME

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Yeah man just tell us what you dont uderstand and well help you out :D

WhiteDragon

{FWE}Samwet

thanks white, crysisxd  ;D
thanks everyone ::)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: samwet on November 01, 2009, 01:03:05 AM
thanks white, crysisxd  ;D
thanks everyone ::)

Hey samwet congrats you a clan member  welcome to our family wear the tag proudly  here is your clan tag change your name like this "{FWE}Samwet.

{FWE}Samwet

WOOWW
i am happy. yabadabaduuuuu. i cant believe this.

MAXIMUM  FWE
MAXIMUM is FWE

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

WELCOME SEAMOSS we are glad to have  aboard  ;D

stuntmanSLim

Hello, I wish to join your clan please,i am 37 years old from United Kingdom,love Crysis series & many other games,like to play with other online gamers & very helpful if anyone needs any.
feel free to add me  :)

my xfire; stuntmanSLim