News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Hi All !!

Started by Anti-Hack-INC, July 10, 2010, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-Hack-INC

Hi All !! Has been a long time nice to see you all still hanging in there  bravo. New exciting things coming up in Crysis 2

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

dodgerige94

hey i just become a member   TriggerHappy

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

cloudstrife465

Christiene

TriggerHappy saw CrysisWars2 Shoot
Cheers
hi everyone :D
another new member in the forum , nice to meet you . . . see you around in the forum :D
i wish good health to all the members of the forum .

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Christiene on November 26, 2010, 01:08:32 AM
TriggerHappy saw CrysisWars2 Shoot
Cheers
hi everyone :D
another new member in the forum , nice to meet you . . . see you around in the forum :D
i wish good health to all the members of the forum .
Yes and right back at you !!

{FWE}gasman69

Brian Cowen

Hi i am james Thomasn and I recently come across this site. I found its very interesting and contain with very useful info. I wanna to be here very often. I hope you will be nice with me.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Brian Cowen on November 30, 2010, 01:25:27 AM
Hi i am james Thomasn and I recently come across this site. I found its very interesting and contain with very useful info. I wanna to be here very often. I hope you will be nice with me.

Thanks for finding our forums interesting makes the work all worth while,I don't think you will find any mean post here as that is not allowed.We are a very Respectful clan and we all monitor the forums and work together as a team.I personally am very proud of our clan and the efforts we all put out,not to mention we all voice on team speak 3 on a daily basis which Gives us the communication needled to make this possible.WE do have a public team speak 3 if you are interested in getting know the {FWE} clan and helping on the research ETC..

Edward7

Hi, I am a new user of this site....... and hello to all the forum members...... My Name is John Edward.

Custom Logo Design

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Edward7 and welcome to the {FWE} community,Have a fun time browsing. Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

P S: looks like he might be just linking in.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hi, Edward7 and  Welcome I hope you have a great time in the forums and hope to see you here often Cheers