76.5" Monitor 5760x1200 Desktop

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, August 08, 2010, 12:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

76.5 Inches ;) EYEFINITY BABY!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on August 08, 2010, 12:00:22 AM
76.5 Inches ;) EYEFINITY BABY!

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Nice man nice really nice  the ultimate view nice man i hope you enjoy that like we will dream we will lol.How is the performance and your FPS in crisis HU!! HU!! .How are they Hu!! lol.Man the bad thing about this for me is i will need to take a new approach with the  miniGun now lol. Hey Hoots why dont you post some technical info so we can see what you hooked them up to and info on the monitors. GIVE US MORE INFO MAN!!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

The view is great and the FPS is magnificent!! I'm really enjoying the extra real estate right now. I love it. Eyefinity is really cool for gaming. I will post some info on it soon as i get a chance. The main thing is that ATI is only card that supports this type of resolutions for multiple monitors. Otherwise people have to buy the external hardware to give one resolution for all monitors. The method i use with Eyefinity does not need to utilize external devices. It is built into the card and rocks!

{FWE}Neonzion

HOLY!!!! hoots> saw <noobs lol nice man beautiful

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Neonzion

HAHA yeah i bet man your so lucky!!! u r using that adapter from saphire right??? i guess it worked perfectl =P

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I was going to use that adapter, but i changed my mind and bought the Active Display-port to DVI.