News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

{FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy USA ---> Battle Field Bad Company 2

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, August 16, 2010, 12:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we merge with another clan and create a  Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server

(Yes) Merge And Create  Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server
11 (91.7%)
(NO) Do Not  create a  Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 11, 2010, 10:30:18 PM

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy USA Server Admins and clan are negotiating with another clan on merging as one and expanding the {FWE} Clan into Battle Field Bad Company 2.If successful a new  Battle Field Bad Company 2 server will emerge, with the {FWE} logo.Creating a multi gaming platform,With the full support of voice servers and a awesome  forums to accommodate our efforts in creating a multi gaming platform.We do have plenty of resources for this and plan on taking it to its fullest potential in the event the talks are successful. 

cloudstrife465

i talked to the other guy he agrees that we merge ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Titan

Iagree Welcome miniGun

my vote is YES and it would be an honor to have them as a
merger  joint opps clan

Music bouncing

{FWE}DocSavage

Yes I think we should try this merger and see how it works and we can take it from there. If Battlefield works and is successful then somewhere down the road we can expand into other games to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves.  TriggerHappy Iagree

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: {FWE}DocSavage on August 22, 2010, 10:38:09 PM
Yes I think we should try this merger and see how it works and we can take it from there. If Battlefield works and is successful then somewhere down the road we can expand into other games to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves.  TriggerHappy Iagree
i thinks it would be Awesome to spread  {FWE} and make fwe a totally Awesome clan that plays in many games(not that fwe is'int cool aready Whoo Whoo)my vote is YES!!!!!!!!!!

{FWE}Mercer

Sorry battlefield fans, but we've been a crysis clan certainly from when i joined and presumably beyond. I don't think our dedication to crysis would be as good as it is now if we were multiplatforming. I vote No
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on August 16, 2010, 12:06:13 AM
{FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy USA Server Admins and clan are negotiating with another clan on merging as one and expanding the {FWE} Clan into Battle Field Bad Company 2.If successful a new  Battle Field Bad Company 2 server will emerge, with the {FWE} logo.Creating a multi gaming platform,With the full support of voice servers and a awesome  forums to accommodate our efforts in creating a multi gaming platform.We do have plenty of resources for this and plan on taking it to its fullest potential in the event the talks are successful.
adm  Iagree  to battlefield WeeWee MeBigger

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

So far looks like a go I think by September 12 2010 a decision will be made

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

9/12/2010 9:45 PM Hi All it is official {FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy (USA) has merged with another clan,and now we are in the process of planning our new ( Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server ).We will be posting more details on the progress  soon.

cloudstrife465

ok i got a admin tag for battle field badcompany 2

SA so our name would be like this

{FWE}CloudStrife-SA

well grim was suggusting this {FWE}CloudStrife-BFBC2SA which i think is kinda to long

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on September 14, 2010, 05:18:37 PM
ok i got a admin tag for battle field badcompany 2

SA so our name would be like this

well grim was suggusting this {FWE}CloudStrife-BFBC2SA which i think is kinda to long
This looks good and will be easy for the players. I like

cloudstrife465

the battlefield server we shall have in about 2 weeks so sometime in october we shall have the server