Cry Tek is down all servers

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, August 26, 2010, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all Cry Tek is down all server's  sorry Crysis wars and old Crysis (Don't Panic) THEY MIGHT BE RESETTING NETWORK.There is no posting on my crysis on this issue hopefully this is just temporary.I do not see them shutting down all the server without posting this. Hang in there.We will be back to  miniGun Shoot WeeWee soon

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on August 26, 2010, 01:04:53 AM
Hi all Cry Tek is down all server's  sorry Crysis wars and old Crysis (Don't Panic) THEY MIGHT BE RESETTING NETWORK.There is no posting on my crysis on this issue hopefully this is just temporary.I do not see them shutting down all the server without posting this. Hang in there.We will be back to  miniGun Shoot WeeWee soon
Hi CryTek is back up and running

cloudstrife465

thats great i was gunna be pissed if it was gone for good

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi everybody well as everyone knows since the servers have come back up players have been kicked repeatedly from the server including myself.I was in the server directory not  in game  and i was kicked several times  so this is not good. as when Crytek  went down the other night, since they have been back up something is wrong.I have emailed them and hope to get a response believe me i will not hold my breath on this one.I am sure other admins will do the same.Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Thank You