News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

aim

Started by {FWE}pipi-the-viking, September 11, 2010, 12:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

why is it that when my mouse is aiming rite on some one and follows them that they arent hert at all! no matter how much i practice or move it doesn't help at all!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Pipy, if you want to make things better you need to stop gaming on WIRELESS! It will cause this to happen. Trying to help you man. If you want your skill to increase you got to make sure your gear is up to par bud.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, well then all you can really do is learn how to do the wired your self. Then go buy a 8ft Ethernet cable and plug it in when he is not looking. They are really cheep. Anyway, unplug when your done and there ya go. That Wifi is going to kill you man!

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

lol . ok hooters thanks

{FWE}Renegade

You can do a wireless keyboard with a wired mouse. This is what I use. My wireless keyboard though is a Logetic MX 5500 and my Full Tower is litterally inches away from it so signal is strong and not interupted.  TriggerHappy

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

OMG no wonder i was killing you all the time Renegade ! Shoot LOL

Grimi

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on September 11, 2010, 12:51:50 AM
Pipy, if you want to make things better you need to stop gaming on WIRELESS! It will cause this to happen. Trying to help you man. If you want your skill to increase you got to make sure your gear is up to par bud.
Dont trust him XD i use a wireless mouse (Logitech) and i dont have problems at all, I´ll recommend you to analize where you are shooting, if the guy is moving dont shoot to the body unless he is going towards you.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

LOL... Yeah, that lag shooting can be very helpful sometimes with or without a wireless mouse. Although i prefer this day and age of crappy internet to be gone and bust out the real stuff like fiber optic lines for everyone. Then problem solved for all of us  Drink.. Then its all about who the best gamer and has the best PC hardware :)...

Still i disagree w/ using any wireless technology for gaming. If you research in depth wireless always has messages(packets) that fail because they come in as garbled junk. The time it takes to send a message(packet) back and say HEY!  that previous message sucked!.. your losing latency  sorry.  Research it and you will see my point exactly. Wireless is merely perfect  Eeew

Grimi

Ok then go with a wired mouse =)

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

lol.. Grimi is about preference i'm not trying to insult you in any way. I wish i could use a wireless one myself. I hate having cords everywhere. But, I just have to deal with it because i dislike the abilities the technology has for gaming, internet, and cellular level. As i said it sucks  sorry

I just wish to help others see this. That is only why i respond to these posts. Just to help everyone not only pipy by giving out some knowledge about certain junk they market to Americans/Anyone just to make a buck. You can research the pro's and con's of the wireless technology and see that the con's out-way the pros when it comes to precision. I would heavily recommend a wireless setup for anyone that does not require precision during use. Hm.. maybe a graphic designer ;) me! lol.. But then i would have to buy extra stuff.. Nah.. forget it.. lol..

Grimi

haha dont worry thats not insulting, just different thoughts  WeeWee

{FWE}Renegade

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on November 17, 2010, 03:53:50 PM
OMG no wonder i was killing you all the time Renegade ! Shoot LOL

Its been along time since I have seen you run against me. Let me know when your ready  HeHe

{FWE}gasman69

TriggerHappy I use the RAZER DEATH ADDER 3500 DPI wired mouse. Wired is better than wireless any day  YourGoingDown

Christiene

i also use wired mouse but wireless keyboard . . . !!!
there is a new wired mouse by logitech specially built for gaming . i really like that one and aiming to buy :D

Brian Cowen

Hello guys....!
Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage. ...!