News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2 Usernames!

Started by Acid, September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid

Hey Guys,

Will all FWE members who play Battlefield Bad Company 2 please post their usernames here?
This is just so that we can all add eachother, and enjoy the experience as a team.

Thanks,
            Acid

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I am currently using NitroTekk. I have my H(.)(.)TERS account made so nobody could take it but i'm currently using NitroTekk as a practice name.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Acid on September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Will all FWE members who play Battlefield Bad Company 2 please post their usernames here?
This is just so that we can all add eachother, and enjoy the experience as a team.

Thanks,
            Acid

There  names will be in the clan roster

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Acid

Rofl! I think i did! You have to accept

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

The funny thing is i have not seen any requests from friends and i have 4 now. It is a little buggy on that i think. I press send request and my friend never got one. I think it is just slow in the servers not sure yet. Glad you played with us :)

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

My username on battlefield is WickedGinger  saw

CobraVe7nom

Whoo

JAF

Love ALL u guys..... Thank you for welcoming me with arms wide open...Thank U............... bouncing JAF555

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Hi Oh JAF we love you too, but not in that homo kind of way HellNo  Cheers  AhShutUp

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Acid on September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
            Acid

all names are in the clan roster    http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0