News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Battlefield Bad Company 2 *Hoots Review*

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, September 30, 2010, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Great Weapon Selection
BFBC2 has been quite the adventure so far. From rich sounds, to graphics this game is packing quite a punch. There are kits for choices of weapon layouts you want to start with. This game has 4 kits just like most BF games. These kits are:

• Assault

• Machine gun arsenal
  • Recon

• Sniper and Slow, Sneaky Killer selection
  • Engineer

• Repair guy
  • Medic

• The medicine man

Match Variety
These kits have numerous weapons choices after a long hard gaming session of unlocks. This means you have to do good in each game mode you play in. There are 4 types of game modes i have discovered. They are:

• Squad Deathmatch (my Fav)
  • Conquest
  • Rush
  • Squad Rush

The game is relatively different from Crysis and will most likely be difficult for those of you who want to play it with us who have already bought it.I have reached the verdict that BFBC2 is very enjoyable and i'm sure you will like this game very much once you get the hang of the new buttons etc. The learning process is rather difficult depending on your skill level with online gaming and adaptation to new environments.

Side Note:
As stated a large number of us already have been playing this game and getting our name within the BF realms and using our very own {FWE} server. Also, there are other things that still need to be covered for this server that have not yet been discussed. For example, we need a name. {FWE} Server is not going to cut it. We want a catchy name so players will say hm.. thats cool just like they do when they see "Free weapons enjoy" on Crysis. This game does not offer free weapons so a new catchy phrase needs to be put into play.

A voting poll will be posted up for names that we can name the server for BFBC2 as soon as some meetings take place about other minor additions that we need to consider.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on September 30, 2010, 07:28:55 PM
Great Weapon Selection
BFBC2 has been quite the adventure so far. From rich sounds, to graphics this game is packing quite a punch. There are kits for choices of weapon layouts you want to start with. This game has 4 kits just like most BF games. These kits are:

• Assault

• Machine gun arsenal
  • Recon

• Sniper and Slow, Sneaky Killer selection
  • Engineer

• Repair guy
  • Medic

• The medicine man

Match Variety
These kits have numerous weapons choices after a long hard gaming session of unlocks. This means you have to do good in each game mode you play in. There are 4 types of game modes i have discovered. They are:

• Squad Deathmatch (my Fav)
  • Conquest
  • Rush
  • Squad Rush

The game is relatively different from Crysis and will most likely be difficult for those of you who want to play it with us who have already bought it.I have reached the verdict that BFBC2 is very enjoyable and i'm sure you will like this game very much once you get the hang of the new buttons etc. The learning process is rather difficult depending on your skill level with online gaming and adaptation to new environments.

Side Note:
As stated a large number of us already have been playing this game and getting our name within the BF realms and using our very own {FWE} server. Also, there are other things that still need to be covered for this server that have not yet been discussed. For example, we need a name. {FWE} Server is not going to cut it. We want a catchy name so players will say hm.. thats cool just like they do when they see "Free weapons enjoy" on Crysis. This game does not offer free weapons so a new catchy phrase needs to be put into play.

A voting poll will be posted up for names that we can name the server for BFBC2 as soon as some meetings take place about other minor additions that we need to consider.

yes agreed right now the server in test mode while we working out the details.

cloudstrife465

{FWE} Ultimate Gaming Experiance

{FWE} 24/7 BFBC2

{FWE} Clan Server

{FWE} Bad Company 2 Server

{FWE} Clan Server 24/7

cant think of other names right now

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice work cloud.. I have a few others.

Potential Names for our {FWE} Server in BFBC2

• {FWE} Quality & Control
  • {FWE} Server with Fervor
  • {FWE} The 1 & Only
  • {FWE} Gaming Defined
  • {FWE} 24/7 Rotated Matchs
  • {FWE} Setting the Standards
  • {FWE} G00d Timez Server
  • {FWE} G00d N Tasty =] <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 G00d N Tasty Server
  • {FWE} No Grit No Grind
  • {FWE} Powered By R3spect
  • {FWE} Powered By: NOS
  • {FWE} Mature Gamerz <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 Mature Gamerz
  • {FWE} Are You Game
  • {FWE} Get Ready 4 WAR
  • {FWE} Look Ma, no Hackers
  • {FWE} Have It Your Way
  • {FWE} We Mean Gaming
  • {FWE} U Grit We Grind <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 U Grit We Grind
  • {FWE} In The END
  • {FWE} Got Game?
  • {FWE} We Make it Happen
  • {FWE} 24/7 Got Game

Note: Some of these names you can mix words like 24/7, Server, and other common lingo from servers that maintain a good population.

Other ideas/names are welcome. Please use respectable names and appropriate. NO CURSING! Please think hard and long about some cool catchy things you would like to see as a server name. We want players to come and say hey thats the cool server because  1. G00d name / Reputation 2. Great server Quality 3. Control 4.I'm sure there is more! you get the point...

Definition list:
1. Fervor - noun:   feelings of great warmth and intensity

cloudstrife465

awesome names i think we should have a clan meeting on the bfbc2 server

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on October 01, 2010, 11:49:50 AM
Nice work cloud.. I have a few others.

Potential Names for our {FWE} Server in BFBC2

• {FWE} Quality & Control
  • {FWE} Server with Fervor
  • {FWE} The 1 & Only
  • {FWE} Gaming Defined
  • {FWE} 24/7 Rotated Matchs
  • {FWE} Setting the Standards
  • {FWE} G00d Timez Server
  • {FWE} G00d N Tasty =] <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 G00d N Tasty Server
  • {FWE} No Grit No Grind
  • {FWE} Powered By R3spect
  • {FWE} Powered By: NOS
  • {FWE} Mature Gamerz <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 Mature Gamerz
  • {FWE} Are You Game
  • {FWE} Get Ready 4 WAR
  • {FWE} Look Ma, no Hackers
  • {FWE} Have It Your Way
  • {FWE} We Mean Gaming
  • {FWE} U Grit We Grind <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 U Grit We Grind
  • {FWE} In The END
  • {FWE} Got Game?
  • {FWE} We Make it Happen
  • {FWE} 24/7 Got Game

Note: Some of these names you can mix words like 24/7, Server, and other common lingo from servers that maintain a good population.

Other ideas/names are welcome. Please use respectable names and appropriate. NO CURSING! Please think hard and long about some cool catchy things you would like to see as a server name. We want players to come and say hey thats the cool server because  1. G00d name / Reputation 2. Great server Quality 3. Control 4.I'm sure there is more! you get the point...

Definition list:
1. Fervor - noun:   feelings of great warmth and intensity
Interesting names Nice work hoots

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Thanks. we can take a few from these lists and others as well and make a popular choice list and vote on those eventually.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: gasman69 on October 02, 2010, 03:26:07 PM HiI have a question about getting VETERAN STATS to work in BFBC 2. Sorry this is the only place in the forums i could find any thing on battlefield bad company 2. I have tried going to the web site & forcing it to take the codes , but it's not working. Here is the addr.   http://bfbcs.com/                                  http://www.fweclan.com/smf/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/trigger-happy.gif

I have no clue my friend. I use the one i linked you to the other day

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I should be on tonight. If so, we should go over some names we all agree upon to start making a list for a clan vote as a whole.

{FWE}gasman69

Noob hoots you need to be the "medicine man" more often, i think it fits you.  Finger

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I have been the Assault lately.. I am getting good with the nade launcher ;)...

{FWE}gasman69

YouRock or maybe " the repair guy" would be a better thing for you!          Drink

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I'm going to max out all my kits with nitrotekk name and then use my hooters name next ;)