Naming the {FWE} Battle Field Bad Company 2 server

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 13, 2010, 07:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi  everybody as i watch the Battle Field Bad Company 2 server is populated and Steaming Punk Buster is very good and the server is populated  Cheers  Now enough small talk.Lets get down to business.TIME to take suggestions on a server name,Yes you heard me SUGGESTIONS FROM WHO EVER WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN NAMING THE  Battle Field Bad Company 2 server,lets get a very good name for this server.Keep in mind we will most likely run {FWE} in the beginning of any name.

cloudstrife465

{FWE} Bad Company 2
{FWE} Gaming
{FWE} Ultimate Game Experiance

Dont Fear the GrimReaper

I was thinking sents everyone knows us as {FWE} Free Weapon EnJoy. i think that should be the server name and just add BFBC2 at the end so it would be "{FWE} Free Weapon EnJoyBFBC2"

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I do have some good ideas, and i hope that one of these or any other good one makes the voting list. I do like our server name "free weapons enjoy", but only for Crysis Wars since that is the only game that allows us to modify for free weapons. So i do not agree with making this a name.  This should not be used with BFBC2. The clan tag of {FWE} is a must for sure in the first position of whatever we choose. Here again is a good list of potential names we could vote for. Examine, choose, and post :)..

I must also mention that we have a loading screen just like any other multi-player game. This can have our Clans server name on it and some brief info like TS address, websites, and forums. This is what i have seen on other servers and it's really cool to have that added.

Potential Names for our {FWE} Server in BFBC2

• {FWE} 24/7 Quality & Control
  • {FWE} Server with Fervor
  • {FWE} The 1 & Only
  • {FWE} Gaming Defined
  • {FWE} 24/7 Rotated Matchs
  • {FWE} Setting the Standards
  • {FWE} G00d Timez Server
  • {FWE} G00d N Tasty =] <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 G00d N Tasty Server
  • {FWE} No Grit No Grind
  • {FWE} Powered By R3spect
  • {FWE} Powered By: NOS
  • {FWE} Mature Gamerz <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 Mature Gamerz
  • {FWE} Are You Game
  • {FWE} Get Ready 4 WAR
  • {FWE} Look Ma, no Hackers
  • {FWE} Have It Your Way
  • {FWE} We Mean Gaming
  • {FWE} U Grit We Grind <<Ex. of Mixing words: 24/7 U Grit We Grind
  • {FWE} In The END
  • {FWE} Got Game?
  • {FWE} We Make it Happen
  • {FWE} 24/7 Got Game

Note: Some of these names you can mix words like 24/7, Server, and other common lingo from servers that maintain a good population.

Other ideas/names are welcome. Please use respectable names and appropriate. NO CURSING! Please think hard and long about some cool catchy things you would like to see as a server name. We want players to come and say hey thats the cool server because  1. G00d name / Reputation 2. Great server Quality 3. Control 4.I'm sure there is more! you get the point...

Definition list:
1. Fervor - noun:   feelings of great warmth and intensity

{FWE}BadMonkey

WE should call it Dad Gummit that would be awesome WElcome to the {FWE} Server Dad Gummit

CobraVe7nom

{FWE}Clan Mix SQDM & Rush USA

This is a great name because it is the info that most players look for in the name.

Grimi

Grimi

If you are having SQDM, Rush and Conquest you should call it {FWE} Mixed Mode Server

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Grimi on October 18, 2010, 01:19:36 AM
If you are having SQDM, Rush and Conquest you should call it {FWE} Mixed Mode Server
Thanks Grimi we are leaning toward a server name like the last 3  post above

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Server names from JAF

FWE Come Get Some BFBC2

FWE Tactiful Soldiers

FWE 24H War Spanking

FWE Tactful Battles

JAF

FWE Blackhawk KickAss Mix Mode

FWE DogTag Mix Mode

FWE FullMetal Mix Mode

FWE Hackers Delight.....NOT            .........LOL ..jus kidding