Battlefield Bad Company 2 map rotation and Public Team Speak 3 Informatioin

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 17, 2010, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi I thought i would update everyone on the maps on the server and the Recruiting Team Speak Information

This Team Speak is open to bring new Potential Recruits into to get to know them  Server Address: 70.32.38.146 Port: 9992

Maps that are rotating please let us know if you have any suggestions Thank You

The current server name till it is officially named   
{FWE} Test Mix SQDM ,RUSH ,CONQUEST

"RUSH"              "White Pass" Rounds="1
"SQDM"             "Nelson Bay" Rounds="1"
"CONQUEST"     "Panama Canal" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"              "Nelson Bay" Rounds="1"
"SQDM"              "White Pass" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"               "Valparaíso" Rounds="1"
"CONQUEST"      "Laguna Alta" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"               "Atacama Desert" Rounds="1"
"SQDM"              "Arica Harbor" Rounds="1"
"CONQUEST"      "Port Valdez" Rounds="1"
"SQDM"              "Isla Inocentes" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"               " Rounds="1"
"CONQUEST"      "Nelson Bay" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"               "Port Valdez" Rounds="1"
"SQDM"               "Laguna Presa" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"                "Arica Harbor" Rounds="1"
"CONQUEST"       "Atacama Desert" Rounds="1"
"RUSH"                "Isla Inocentes" Rounds="1"

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

TriggerHappy SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM  Shoot

{FWE}gasman69

Hi I think it's a good idea that we are running the server like this. There has been a lot of new players & i have seen a few repeat people playing. Hooters you need have a open mind, it can't always be   TriggerHappySQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM SQDM Shoot

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I like it too.. But... SQDM is the best mode to learn. All the other modes don't give you action as fast for learning how to kill people and play the game. You just walk around for 5 minutes until you finally meet up with the bad guys then die and never get to learn from 5 minute intervals of no action. So poop on you..  Fight

I guess its kind of like "instant action" with CWars. The faster you are in action the more you can learn how to kill the enemy faster. The other modes with BFBC2 are good for learning too, but only in the aspects of driving vehicles, capturing a base, and trying to kill the enemy all at once. These are not things i'm particularly interested in doing while trying to increase my skills in killing and being efficient. I prefer speedy spawn and kill zones fast. The more of this the better you are at being a fast killer.

Why else do i have so many kills in a server? It's not because i play slow and boring conquest / rush / squad rush matches all the time lol.  YourGoingDown

Grimi

i agree with you Hooters and you dont need much people to start it and have fun, but there should be variety so it doesnt become boaring, at least there should be conquest in it

Grimi

lately I have been very busy but i think this friday ill be free, so anyone that wants tips or that doesnt need his tags, ill see you there!!!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

lol.. Alright Grimi i'm sure i'll be on too. Sometimes through the week i'm online but not very long. See ya  Drink

{FWE}gasman69

Why else do i have so many kills in a server? Noob Shoot It's not because i play slow and boring conquest / rush / squad rush matches all the time lol  YourGoingDownShutUp & don't be angry

JAF

FWE Come Get Some BFBC2

FWE Tactiful Soldiers

FWE 24H War Spanking

FWE Tactful Battles