News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

hello people !!!

Started by Christiene, November 26, 2010, 01:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christiene

hello people !!!
my name is talha , i am 24 years of age and doing my masters in information technology .
i love discussions and love helping people any way i can . forum discussions are really a good way to meet people from other countries . making new and like minded friends is my passion :D
i wish all the members of the forum GOOD DAY and GOOD NIGHTS to :D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Christiene on November 26, 2010, 01:08:52 AM
hello people !!!
my name is talha , i am 24 years of age and doing my masters in information technology .
i love discussions and love helping people any way i can . forum discussions are really a good way to meet people from other countries . making new and like minded friends is my passion :D
i wish all the members of the forum GOOD DAY and GOOD NIGHTS to :D
Hi talha Welcome to {FWE} Forums MAYBE WE CAN GET YOU IN OUR TEAMSPEAK 3 to voice with you.

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hello nice to see another girl on here ! you should come talk to us on teamspeak  Hi

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Brian Cowen

Hello guys...!
I am wiki,new to the forum.Nice to see you.Hope you will enjoy it here.Theres a lot of people with good knowledge here if you get stuck....!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Yes sir we like to test a lot of what we post,when we research we try to post that information and links AND TRY TO KEEP EVERYTHING ORGINISED AND IN ITS PLACE,  I like to saY thanks for your comment