News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

BFBC2 Update Ver 602574

Started by CobraVe7nom, November 30, 2010, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraVe7nom

BFBC2 Update Ver 602574   

Sized @ 2.4 GB

Here is direct link to the EXE
http://static.cdn.ea.com/dice/u/f/bfbc2/Static/BFBC2_PC_Client_R10_602574_Patch.exe

This patch brings a few changes to BFBC2, including the following:

- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3, But the G3 has less power.
- Fixed an issue where the Bullet Tracers,including Heli missiles, wouldn't display.
- Fixed an issue where Play Now wouldn't work
- Added Ticket Count for Conquest end of round.
- Added the server info to the objectives screen.

It includes the two new maps that are to be unlocked Dec 1st.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Wow another monsterous file size  Sick

Actua73

Big patch because map pack is being released TODAY (12/1)

DL that 2.4gb and get yer game face on!  Shoot
Some men have a mind like a steel trap, mine is more like a damp sponge...

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Also: December 21. Save the date. The 18th is for Steamers AKA Flamers :P... That is when Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam will launch. The Map pack was available 2 days ago.

SmashComputer HUGE UPDATE!

cloudstrife465

4 new maps have been added to the server

harvest day, oasis,cold war and heavy metal have been added to the rotation

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

cloudstrife465

ok i updated the server yesterday to r25 now i see i got instal R26 for the server

Grimi

hmm big patch, I'll  download it today and play it on friday because im in final exams

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, i've got finals in a week! Sucks  Smokin...  Sad

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey all the new patch has caused a mass lag on all the battlefield bad company 2 servers.  beer I called my host and ask why the lag they had responded that this last patch is laggy and they are waiting for a update to come out again  Drugs,SO KEEP KILLING it will be over soon.  bart

P.S We HAVE SEVERAL REPORTS FROM PLAYERS  THAT THIS IS IN ALL SERVERS,ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.    sorry  smash

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yes this issue lies with the latest updates on servers. It seems to have receded during the later part of the evening and we had a full server. So something got better somehow at least for me. Also, nobody was complaining anymore. So thanks if you fixed it. I was glad :). In the mean time all of you players just roll with the punches until the latest update is installed or make sure YOU'RE not lagging!

cloudstrife465

well last night was really good there was no lag at all from players reports but i hope the new patch will fix it if we continue to get all i will talk to markus and see what he can do  to fix it if it isnt the patch i know NFO servers is expensive but there running dual xeon and dual i7 cpus i think these guys give u full access to ftp free unlimited bandwidth but i think where we are is fine at the moment so far no lag no complaints from players last night but if it is the patch they better fix it now

cloudstrife465

theres a slite problem with harvest day i talked to the tech guy last night he told me theres alot of bugs with harvest day it could be the reason it crashed last night he told me to remove it from the rotation and the payment was made on the 7th btw ontime i asked him that last night to

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on December 09, 2010, 01:19:50 PM
theres a slite problem with harvest day i talked to the tech guy last night he told me theres alot of bugs with harvest day it could be the reason it crashed last night he told me to remove it from the rotation and the payment was made on the 7th btw ontime i asked him that last night to
Good work Cloud