News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Battlefield Bad Company 2 patch (26) server issues

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 16, 2010, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all as everyone knows every since the latest patch Battlefield Bad Company 2 patch (26) that added the new maps to the game, Servers have been randomly been shutting down along with lag issues,We have since added a new patch ( 27 ) which is still in beta and has not been released to the public yet !! now tweaking and adjustments have to be made.Our Game server host has been  more then helpful and very attentive and are working hard to resolve  the issues,communications  are on a daily and hourly basis during testing till we resolve this. Thanks for the support and hang in there.For the players of the {FWE}CLAN AND =[TUF]= CLAN Members, and the non clan member thanks for helping test as we ride this storm out ,and best of wishes to you on the new year yet to arrive. Cheers

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

GoodJob I hope that we can iron this out. I'm ready to start  TriggerHappy in our server again!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Tonight we played and had an excellent game all night until about 2:30. The server crashed. We had a full server at crash which was very disappointing. Otherwise, the server did a great job and the person who fixed it did fix the glitching. I was very happy  Cheers

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on December 18, 2010, 04:40:08 AM
Tonight we played and had an excellent game all night until about 2:30. The server crashed. We had a full server at crash which was very disappointing. Otherwise, the server did a great job and the person who fixed it did fix the glitching. I was very happy  Cheers
very good to hear,however  when it crashes this is happening all over not just us

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I was playing last night and everything seemed okay. There were other players complaining this time. I didn't have any lag spikes but 1 time and it was short. I played our server for about 2-3 hours and nothing else happened. It seems to have been fixed. If it does i'll be sure to notify about the issues and what they were.

EA crashed around 2:00 AM. They were down a good 20 minutes. It was ridiculous.  smash