Application for {FWE} Team Leadership in Crysis 2

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, February 02, 2011, 01:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

To apply for Application for {FWE} Team Leaders in Crysis 2 please hit the reply !! tab above

{FWE}Renegade

• Code Name: Renegade
  • Lead Experience Type: Raids
  • Weapon Specialty: Hand Combat, and Melee
  • Nanosuit Proficiency: Strenght, Speed, and Armor mode combo's
  • New Skill Achieved: Cloak combo with Strength, and Speed modes
  • Crysis Experience: From since the dawn of Crysis
  • PC Gaming experience: 4.5 years
  • Leadership Ability: Potential
  • Other abilites: Physiological in game combat/warfare

I am 37 years old, and I have been a gamer from since the time of Atari and Commodore 64. My favorite hobies are building computers, and moding/tuning turbo cars. The orginal Crysis was my first FPS PC game coming from the console platform. Prior to Crysis I played DDO, and lead raids with mixed guilds even though I was not married to one. I was always solo, and even so remained solo in the original Crysis to the end of Crysis Wars.

Before joining FWE I frequinted the FWE server from since the orignal Crysis.

I have not team lead in 4.5 years, so I might be a littlerusty until I become more acqauinted with my clan members themselves, and their Nanosuite skills and specialties. I am also a follower that will honor leadership. I am always open to hear different opinions and strategies.  People learn from me and I enjoy learning from other people. Stone sharpens stone.

I would like to see the FWE clan with more unity – the drive, the willingness, and brotherhood., most important having fun together. Yes we all have our own personal lives that is more important than the online life as a warrior. Home comes first before anything.

A clan is not a membership club, it's a dedication. We need you dedication for Crysis 2.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on February 03, 2011, 04:48:31 PM

• Code Name: Renegade
  • Lead Experience Type: Raids
  • Weapon Specialty: Hand Combat, and Melee
  • Nanosuit Proficiency: Strenght, Speed, and Armor mode combo's
  • New Skill Achieved: Cloak combo with Strength, and Speed modes
  • Crysis Experience: From since the dawn of Crysis
  • PC Gaming experience: 4.5 years
  • Leadership Ability: Potential
  • Other abilites: Physiological in game combat/warfare

I am 37 years old, and I have been a gamer from since the time of Atari and Commodore 64. My favorite hobies are building computers, and moding/tuning turbo cars. The orginal Crysis was my first FPS PC game coming from the console platform. Prior to Crysis I played DDO, and lead raids with mixed guilds even though I was not married to one. I was always solo, and even so remained solo in the original Crysis to the end of Crysis Wars.

Before joining FWE I frequinted the FWE server from since the orignal Crysis.

I have not team lead in 4.5 years, so I might be a littlerusty until I become more acqauinted with my clan members themselves, and their Nanosuite skills and specialties. I am also a follower that will honor leadership. I am always open to hear different opinions and strategies.  People learn from me and I enjoy learning from other people. Stone sharpens stone.

I would like to see the FWE clan with more unity – the drive, the willingness, and brotherhood., most important having fun together. Yes we all have our own personal lives that is more important than the online life as a warrior. Home comes first before anything.

A clan is not a membership club, it's a dedication. We need you dedication for Crysis 2.
I think you will make a very dedicated Team Leader

knukles

Code Name: Mr-Speed
        Lead Experience Type: none
        Weapon Specialty: Precision Riffle
        Nanosuit Proficiency:  Armor , Cloak ,Strength,Speed
        New Skill Achieved: What ever is at Hand
        Crysis Experience:  Crysis-Wars
        PC Gaming experience: 3 years
        Leadership Ability: Proficient
        Other abilities: have to go left and right

im not as Good but i know that i want to be a team Leadership for crysis2

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Renegade

I think we might need that so everyone can put votes in. I knida thought thats what it would have been concluded by