News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Wishing Greenibeenie a fast recovery

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, February 07, 2011, 12:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey all Members I dont know if you have heard or not but  {FWE}Greenibeenie has has hurt hi neck really bad and has lost feeling in his hands,I hope you all Wish Greenibeenie the best of luck and  fast speedy recovery.

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hope he gets better.  sorry  What exactly happened?

WhiteDragon

Hey Greenibeanie -- Hope you are alright and have began recovery. I don't think I know you but I wish you all the best. I had a herniated disk in my neck and had to have surgery to fix it but I regained pretty much all my feeling back. Good Luck my friend. Dragon

{FWE}Renegade

Get better Greeni, miss ya brah ! I was wondering where you were at. I will make sure to take some head for ya  saw

Acid

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hello everyone and thanks for all the support we really are glad to be a part of a great team. Greeneebeenee went to see the doctor yesterday morning and we got some good news for a change. They have determined that he has a ruptured disc in his neck. This will need surgery to fix but the doctor is hopeful that he will make a 95% recovery YAY!!!