News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

AIDS/HIV WALK IN NYC :)

Started by Undertaxer, May 11, 2011, 10:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertaxer

Hi Everyone!

i need help I ask a huge favor from you all. I would like to personally ask for a donation of minimum 25 dollars to the cause of AIDS/HIV. I will be doing the 6.2 mile walk on Sunday in NYC on May 15,2011 and I WILL COMPLETE ALL OF IT. I would run/jog the whole thing but then again their is 35,000 other people :O ! My personal goal is to get 1,000 funds to be considered a star walker. So pretty please help with anything that you can... TYPE IN MY NAME: ANDREW MENDES  and donate :D If you can send this post to other willing donaters it will be greatly appreciated.  Cheers

http://aidswalknewyork2011.kintera.org/faf/search/searchParticipants.asp?ievent=447459&lis=0&kntae447459=309ADA751B11491F963BB60B52BE25CA

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on May 11, 2011, 10:45:07 PM
Hi Everyone!

i need help I ask a huge favor from you all. I would like to personally ask for a donation of minimum 25 dollars to the cause of AIDS/HIV. I will be doing the 6.2 mile walk on Sunday in NYC on May 15,2011 and I WILL COMPLETE ALL OF IT. I would run/jog the whole thing but then again their is 35,000 other people :O ! My personal goal is to get 1,000 funds to be considered a star walker. So pretty please help with anything that you can... TYPE IN MY NAME: ANDREW MENDES  and donate :D If you can send this post to other willing donaters it will be greatly appreciated.  Cheers

http://aidswalknewyork2011.kintera.org/faf/search/searchParticipants.asp?ievent=447459&lis=0&kntae447459=309ADA751B11491F963BB60B52BE25CA

Hi been awhile how have you been , I will motivate the clan to donate and I will also personally donate for this.

Undertaxer

Thanks Ontime :) All is well with me thanks for asking, how about yourself?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on May 12, 2011, 07:02:30 PM
Thanks Ontime :) All is well with me thanks for asking, how about yourself?
I am good

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on May 11, 2011, 10:45:07 PM
Hi Everyone!

Undertaxer this site is not a secure site what I  mean by that is it does not have ( SSL Server Certificate )
I cannot input credit card information in this way. Sorry

Undertaxer

I actually found this rather weird so i had to have a look for myself and everything is secure i checked the SSL certificate tester on various websites and all came out good.

This Image has been removed please follow the instructions posted, to add images

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on May 12, 2011, 07:50:53 PM
I actually found this rather weird so i had to have a look for myself and everything is secure i checked the SSL certificate tester on various websites and all came out good.

undertaxer  when you post a image look at the blinking instructions  to upload your image blinking in red       When Posting a Image We have a link to  ( ImageShack ) -->    just follow the instructions thanks man.

Undertaxer

Well I will make sure i do that next time :) And the website is SSL approved ontime, so if you r still up for a generous donation i would appreciate it :)