News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

New Games to Research For Clan Play

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 20, 2011, 09:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all It  is time to find a new game .
Since the down Fall of Crysis 2 ,Crysis Wars,Crysis we need to research new games to host and play,Keep in mind we have the ability to test free servers, compliments of our current host the offer is still there, as long as we do our part in testiing,so the table is open for suggestions. Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

ok here is what I have come up with so far let me know what you think.

Wolfenstein:Enemy territory
SplashDamage and Activision released Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory as a free game right from the start, and unlike many F2P games, in this case there really are no strings attached. This is an excellent multiplayer first-person shooter built on the Quake 3 engine, with solid objective-oriented gameplay and a rudimentary experience system. It's also mod-friendly and open source. The player base has dwindled a little in recent years, but it remains more popular than later releases like Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

Combat Arms
Similar in some ways to Counter-Strike, Combat Arms is a F2P military-themed shooter from Nexon. The visuals aren't that sophisticated, but there is a good selection of game types and maps. Nexon has steadily added new weapons and items to the game since launch, so there is now a very large arsenal to acquire. Although quite conventional, Combat Arms is a solid shooter that's good for some fast, furious, fun.

Global Agenda
This sci-fi FPS from Hi-Rez Studios is set in a future where teams of special operatives are fighting against each other and an oppressive world government. Global Agenda has 3 classes, jet packs, and, like so many other recent shooters, an extensive progression system that lets you unlock a large array of high-tech weaponry. There are instanced matches of various sizes with maps for both PvE and PvP.

Bioshock 2
Online and offline multiplayer modes including: Free-For-All, and Team Death Match and more.
Return to the underwater city of Rapture where now the 'The Big Sister' is the toughest creature around.
Play as the original the Big Daddy as you harness raw strength to battle Rapture?s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
New game mechanics including the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
New game environments including Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine's business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.

the last choice in my opinion is the best choice. I have the game and it is very fun. I will keep searching for other games but BS2 is cheap(less than $20) and has alot to offer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on July 21, 2011, 10:51:42 AM
ok here is what I have come up with so far let me know what you think.

Wolfenstein:Enemy territory
SplashDamage and Activision released Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory as a free game right from the start, and unlike many F2P games, in this case there really are no strings attached. This is an excellent multiplayer first-person shooter built on the Quake 3 engine, with solid objective-oriented gameplay and a rudimentary experience system. It's also mod-friendly and open source. The player base has dwindled a little in recent years, but it remains more popular than later releases like Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

Combat Arms
Similar in some ways to Counter-Strike, Combat Arms is a F2P military-themed shooter from Nexon. The visuals aren't that sophisticated, but there is a good selection of game types and maps. Nexon has steadily added new weapons and items to the game since launch, so there is now a very large arsenal to acquire. Although quite conventional, Combat Arms is a solid shooter that's good for some fast, furious, fun.

Global Agenda
This sci-fi FPS from Hi-Rez Studios is set in a future where teams of special operatives are fighting against each other and an oppressive world government. Global Agenda has 3 classes, jet packs, and, like so many other recent shooters, an extensive progression system that lets you unlock a large array of high-tech weaponry. There are instanced matches of various sizes with maps for both PvE and PvP.

Bioshock 2
Online and offline multiplayer modes including: Free-For-All, and Team Death Match and more.
Return to the underwater city of Rapture where now the 'The Big Sister' is the toughest creature around.
Play as the original the Big Daddy as you harness raw strength to battle Rapture?s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
New game mechanics including the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
New game environments including Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine's business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.

the last choice in my opinion is the best choice. I have the game and it is very fun. I will keep searching for other games but BS2 is cheap(less than $20) and has alot to offer
Lets get some video of this ,to see graphics and some more research.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

ok so I did some research and I think we should play fear 3(F3AR) it is a great game with many options and uhm well I really like it so what do you say can we give it a test at least please please please !!! here is a video of the gameplay so you can get all excited about it too !!! TriggerHappy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFkNyI5ZtoY see you will love it TEAM WORK!!!!!

cloudstrife465

from what i hear f3ar 3 u should play co op cuz playing alone sucks u gota switch in between characters lol we should do more mmos

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

mmos suck nuf said !!! we are not tht nerdy lol Sick

cloudstrife465

then u suck lol jk we should do battlefield 3 when it comes out

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I have just watched your video Ginger, I will do some research on your other suggestions and see what we come up with ok.
Cloud BattleField 3 I will take a look at that also.
Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi I just watched the demo,everybody take a look at it Please Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/videos/frostbite2-trailer

{FWE}Noman-Adm

yes you can only if you are runing dx10  any 1 with dx9 can not play it  Finger

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Here is another video  Call of Duty: Modern WarFare 3 take a look at this Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

http://www.callofduty.com/mw3

http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/videos

{FWE}Rarles

Hi all, long time no talk, completely lost you guys in the games you guys play, and haven't been able to log into TS, there's a game coming out in 2013 or so, im going to have to remember the name of the game, and find a video, but in the mean time, here's a free game, its classified as a "MMO" but really its a lobby game, its ADDICTIVE, its called "World of Tanks" WoT for short, pretty much to summarize it, you play as a tank that was used in WWII, you have your Light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, Tank Destroyers (TD for short), and SPG (self propelled gun, aka Artillery), each "Country" has these tanks, the 3 "countrys" you play as are UK, Germany, and USA (of Course), you drive around and try to capture the enemy's base, or kill every single enemy to win the game, there is 10 teirs of tanks, you start off at first teir with the starter tanks, as you play the tanks in games, you get XP you use to research new items for your tank, or to research a new tank of the next teir. you also gain Credits you use to purchase new ammunition, use to repair your tank, and to purchase things you researched for that tank. heres a video of the gameplay, its a bit out of date, but it's pretty much to the point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdjp72F9l0

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

miniGun we want FPS not MMO we are a first person shooter clan ! MMO's are for nerds who like raids !!!lol if you need the info for ts I would be happy to help you just come into recruiting and we will get you set up in the {FWE} TS  TriggerHappy

{FWE}Rarles

youd have to play it to realize its not really a MMO...., but as the for other game i couldnt think of, Planetside 2, "PlanetSide 2 is a Massively Multiplayer first person shooter that delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail. Battles take place not between dozens of troops, but thousands; with air and ground vehicles slugging it out alongside squads of troops. Whether in open fields, tightly-packed urban centers or enormous structures, winning requires strategic teamwork and a quick trigger finger." right off the site, bottom has the trailer, link to the FAQ page, http://www.planetside2.com/faq.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOFg-rWSv9g