News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Wicked-Ginger's Maps

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, October 07, 2011, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Whoo so I have finally got the mapping thing down pretty good Sandbox 2 is a little tough to get going and I still have not mastered it but I have produced a few good maps that I think everyone would enjoy so starting this weekend if you would like to try out my new map "TRAPPED" I will upload it into the file browser of my channel in TS ! I hope you all enjoy it and I look forward to seeing you in Wars !!!!!!  GAME ON !!! Respect

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on October 07, 2011, 09:52:04 AM
Whoo so I have finally got the mapping thing down pretty good Sandbox 2 is a little tough to get going and I still have not mastered it but I have produced a few good maps that I think everyone would enjoy so starting this weekend if you would like to try out my new map "TRAPPED" I will upload it into the file browser of my channel in TS ! I hope you all enjoy it and I look forward to seeing you in Wars !!!!!!  GAME ON !!! Respect
I think we will run a test server as you finish them , then  move them to the server when completed {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee ok I have finnished one of our halloween maps it is a smaller map for 8-16 players(not as tiny as basement) I have uploaded the map into the file browser of my channel in TS if you are interested in checking it out tonight just install it into your C: drive/electronic arts/crytek/crysis wars/game/levels/IA and you are good to go I hope you will all enjoy it I will put up a test server later password is the same as always lmnop here are some screen shots that I took so you can have a sneek peek ! let me know what you think here. If you have any Ideas or changes that you think would make this map better I am always open to suggestions. Enjoy ! TriggerHappy

{FWE}BadMonkey

Excited Excited!!!!! Gummybears! No steve we all know how you get when you eat gummybears lol Im excited for these they will be awesome and fun Ginger is Teh Best :D

cloudstrife465