News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Applying for Clan Admin

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, October 12, 2011, 08:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hello Everyone, I am applying for Admin in the {FWE}Clan. I feel that I have the qualities needed to be an Admin. I Promise to uphold the rules of the clan and keep the peace between all members old and new. I promise to help those who need help with anything Clan or PC related. I promise to be respectfull to all members and visitors. I feel that I am a great team player and would be a good addition to the {FWE} ADM  thank you all in advance for your honest opinion !  bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

OMG!!!!!!! This is wonderful , But however , Sheesh it is about time , I was wondering how long I was going to have to wait Sheesh Females.

P.S. you already have most of the rights,and have already contributed  as a ADM  I SAY YES

{FWE}Titan

hey
wicked ginger 
that sounds like a very good idea and would be a great help to our clan...... bouncing

however, if you really know the process's of becoming an admin you have to start at a lower level.
we here like to call it a test of your devotedness to our clan,  that level is what we call   CO-Admin
so if you are willing to try this out then i see no reason for you not to put on the tag immediately 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Titan on October 12, 2011, 08:58:15 PM
hey
wicked ginger 
that sounds like a very good idea and would be a great help to our clan...... bouncing

however, if you really know the process's of becoming an admin you have to start at a lower level.
we here like to call it a test of your devotedness to our clan,  that level is what we call   CO-Admin
so if you are willing to try this out then i see no reason for you not to put on the tag immediately 
Titan you are right , I stand corrected , however Ginger has been acting as a admin , she has helped me with several duties on several occasions , has already proven her  ability to be Admin , but anyways Co-Adm is the procedure then advance to Admin , So here is your tag ,  {FWE}Wicked-Ginger Co-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee thank you very much ! I will not let you guys down  Whoo
                                               Cheers

{FWE}BadMonkey

cloudstrife465

yeh go for it ginger it would really help out alot i wouldnt need to apply because im already an admin for the bfbc2 server

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Strider

Sorry i mean Sweet Potato Head Noob  adm

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Yay Ginger! I'm one of the youngest members and i always enjoy having you on teamspeak and crysis and you have a great sense of humor and a great gamer and mom! You've always been nice to me and asked where I've been when i'm gone and you also help me get another awesome friend ( Bad Monkey ) to add to my friends list! lol And i think you would be a great Adm! I vote HELL YES! lol                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sincerely ----Pipi =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Well  I think it is time to give Ginger her Admin Tag : {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm Congrats !!! This tag has been well earned .

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Shocked Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You ! YAY!!!  adm  bravo  WeeWee  Whoo  bouncing  Music  Cheers  miniGun

{FWE}BadMonkey

YaY :D this makes me happy you so deserve this you've work very hard to get where you are now. You will be a great Admin you run everything else superbly and this will definately be one of those things :)  bravo YouRock and you are my Favorite :D