News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Opportunity for expansion

Started by {FWE}Mercer, December 31, 2011, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Mercer

Hey everyone, long time no post ;) Well, it's been a long time since I have played with any of you, particularly because of the difficulty my old computer has running the new games. As a result of this I have started playing a lot more on the PS3 and have ended up joining a clan. I have discussed this with Ontime, Noman and Titan and they all say it would be good for me to remain in {FWE} for the following reason. Players being on the PS3 creates the possibility for multi-console expansion. How does everyone feel about that?
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

we do have a couple member's gaming in different platforms , so I "do not" have any problem with this !! you cannot cross platform in the games , not to mention this could be our next move as far as expansion , for the {FWE} Clan  {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Mercer

Also, sorry for forgetting this, but for the sake of practicality in my multi-console gaming, I will be changing my name back to my old alias, which was {FWE}Mercer (with Ontime's approval), because I use this alias on the console. Thanks for understanding
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on December 31, 2011, 09:52:00 PM
Also, sorry for forgetting this, but for the sake of practicality in my multi-console gaming, I will be changing my name back to my old alias, which was {FWE}Mercer (with Ontime's approval), because I use this alias on the console. Thanks for understanding
No Problem I will make the change in the clan roster .