News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

HEEEEY

Started by Spid3r, June 03, 2012, 01:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spid3r

Hey everyone :D its feels good to be back, it has bine acouple years since iv seen/ talked to you folks eh, i hope too get my  head  saw off when playing agenst you all haha eh anyways, i would just like to thank ontime for letting me back thanks buddy dont  miniGun me too much.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Spid3r, how you been I hope good and in a better frame of mind.

Spid3r

im doing good bro, down here in canada eh haha, so whats everyone playing know a days?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Mostly BFBC2 and BF3, when playing otherwise we just hang in ts3.

Spid3r

ok nice, il have to get some battlefeild games haha im a loser

cloudstrife465

hey spidey long time eh

Spid3r

yeah man how you bine cloud miss ya buddy

cloudstrife465

doing great did very well with the stuff i was doing then i merge with fwe with my clan

Spid3r

what clan you made a clan :D did it succeed ??????????

cloudstrife465

yeh it did for a while lol i had about 20 members they everyone disppared after a while and achillies left to but i dont wanna talk about it was alota work i put into it

Spid3r

hey im proud of you buddy i had alot of clans in my day i was in and made, like INFC,ofc,fwe,urh,nh,rfw,tnt,fbkp, haha much more cant remember half of them lol

cloudstrife465

hey if things have changed with u and everything maybe one day we can play some games together agian

Spid3r

man too be honnest i havnt played a game for like a year or so haha il suck alot

cloudstrife465

i havent heard from u since u left RFW

Spid3r

i was back in he pen for the 5 time, i got mixed up with the rong crew, my court just ended, they thought i was related to the murder of some gang banger guy, because of my assult charges before, but the charges got dropped because they found the guy who killed him, its ruff in the state pen