News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

{FWE}Dave-Adm from Brazil

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, September 09, 2012, 03:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey every body, (Dave-Adm from Brazil) has sent me a message, he is doing well for himself, he is currently learning soccer, and a very busy young man "he says he will be back to see us", he also tells everybody hello and he misses everybody, he has also thanks us for being there for him, if you all remember he has joined us back in old Crysis Wars, he was about 11 years old, when he would come home from school he would jump on TS and he would talk about his schooling and was very interested in the "USA AND OUR CULTURE" he was always asking questions above and beyond  his age, he had also taken on the challenge of Admin of  our Crysis Wars server, I do have to say he did a excellent  job on the Crysis Wars server, I see a very bright future for him, here was my response to his message to me.

Quote,
Good to hear from you Dave,very happy to see some advice has worked for you, and has opened your eyes for possible better opportunities , I am sure you are learning that you have to take what you learn and use what is useful for you, decisions decisions right, I will be the first to welcome you to the adventure of growing up, and choosing  a path that is successful , not only in spirit but also in the fundamentals of life that will lead you to fame and fortune and well being.  Ontime-Adm